Page 4, Marshall Co. 3 - WP Logan Adams (4-1)

PageMan

Marshall Co.....0..0..0....1..0..1....1.....3..6..1

Page...............0..2..0....2..0..0....X.....4..4..3

WP - Logan Adams - 7 inn - 3 Runs - 0 ER - 6 hits - 5 K - 3 walks - 1 balk

LP - Judd Stoltz - 6 inn - 4 Runs - 2 ER - 4 hits - 12 K - 2 walks - 1 hit batter

Page scored 2 runs in the bottom of th 2nd as Codi Webb was hit by a pitch, Logan Adams singled, and Webb scored on a 6-3 ground out by Trevor Scott. Adams' CR Andrew Mutz scored on a sac bunt by Tyler White.

Marshall Co. scored 1 run in the top of the 4th as Brad Barnes walked, advanced to 2nd on a balk, advanced to 3rd on a throwing error in a run down between 2nd and 3rd, and scored on a passed ball.

Page added 2 runs in the bottom of the 4th as Logan Adams reached base on a K-PB with 2 outs. His CR Andrew Mutz advanced to 3rd on a single by by Trevor Scott, and scored on a K-PB/E3 on an at bat by Tyler White. Scott also advanced on on K-PB/E3 and scored on a single by Matt Blankenship as Page leads 4-1.

Marshall Co. added a run in the 6th as Brad Barnes reach base on an infield error, advanced on an infield ground out, advanced to 3rd on a single by Judd Stotz, and scored on a single by Zach Cross.

Marshall Co.'s final run came in the top of the 7th as Seth Lintz singled, advanced to 2nd a on 5-3 ground out, advanced to 3rd on a single by Jake Lintz, and scored on an outfield error on the single by J. Lintz as the ball got by the fielder. Page's Logan Adams struck out the final batter to end the inning and game as Page gets the win at 4-3.

Page improved their record to 8-3 overall, 1-1 in District 10-AA as Marshall suffered their first loss of the season as their record is now 8-1, 1-1 is District 10-AA. I guess these teams won't meet again until the district tournament in May. Two exciting games over the past two days.

Much better CU - I guess I won't have to buy you that cap with the L on it.

I'd like to add that Page had 3 double plays involving SS Trevor Scott and 2B Kory Hammock in the 1st, 2nd, and 6th innings that helped limit the Marshall Co. scoring. Great job guys.