7-AAA Scores for Wednesday, March 28

davidlimbaugh

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:01 PM) 826425312[/snapback]OHS....11-0.....sounding pretty sweet to me. Looks like the DNJ could give us a bit of press.

I think the dnj Ezcept for this week...has forgotten its baseball season. There should not be a single day without baseball or softball stories in the paper!!!!!!!

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826425321[/snapback]I think the dnj Ezcept for this week...has forgotten its baseball season. There should not be a single day without baseball or softball stories in the paper!!!!!!!

In DNJ's defense - there are several factors at work here. One of them is the earlier deadline the DNJ was stuck with when Gannett bought them out

and stopped printing the DNJ in Murfreesboro. Another is that each school needs to have someone responsible for calling the DNJ sports desk to

report their score and particulars.... Finally, we are very fortunate to get the prep coverage we do have. We have it better than most here in

that regard....

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826425328[/snapback]In DNJ's defense - there are several factors at work here. One of them is the earlier deadline the DNJ was stuck with when Gannett bought them out

and stopped printing the DNJ in Murfreesboro. Another is that each school needs to have someone responsible for calling the DNJ sports desk to

report their score and particulars.... Finally, we are very fortunate to get the prep coverage we do have. We have it better than most here in

that regard....

the coverage of HS baseball and spring sports all around is below par compared to football and basketball coverage!!! The DNJ needs to step it up a notch!!! I mean they talk about how much time and effort the coaches put into the fields...give us articles about players and teams.