Looking for 18U Summer Team

dck2955

I have twin daughters that have been playing travel ball since 10U. They are juniors this year. They are great athletes and students. We are looking for a 18U summer team in the AK/MS/Memphis area. Please contact me via this message board or pass this on to potential coaches that may be of assistance.

Thank you

QUOTE(dck2955 @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:44 AM) 826434568[/snapback]I have twin daughters that have been playing travel ball since 10U. They are juniors this year. They are great athletes and students. We are looking for a 18U summer team in the AK/MS/Memphis area. Please contact me via this message board or pass this on to potential coaches that may be of assistance.

Thank you

You can contact me at hogfan.memphis@gmail.com. Last I heard, there were a couple of teams in Arkansas that are looking for some players. Additionally, I'm aware of one team in No. Miss. that is looking for one player (not sure about two). Both teams in Arkansas are playing in 18Gold formats and the team in No. Miss is playing one gold and several college exposure tournaments. In short, all 3 teams are playing very competitive schedules.