13aaa Who will win it?

brightoncardinal25

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigears33 @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826435142[/snapback]well, Law&Order considering the fact that Brighton beat JCM badly twice and Hardin County beat Munford twice i would have to say Brighton or Hardin County

I dont know i would knock the cougars out just yet-I saw them play in the Best of the West and they were pretty solid except the Dyer Co. game-the Brighton game i saw they got beat 10-0 by cordova- a team that Munford beat

QUOTE(pops47 @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826435537[/snapback]My prediction going into the tournament it will be:

1. Hardin County

2. Brighton

3. Munford

4. JCM

Brighton and Hardin County in the Championship.

I disagree, I do play for JCM, and I think we gave Munford a little scare when we beat Halls at their home field. But I DO agree that it'll be Hardin County and Brighton in the finals. But I think JCM might have a SLIGHT advantage over Munford, I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out!

QUOTE(pops47 @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826435476[/snapback]when the district tournament rolls around it will all determine who has better pitching.

You are right on pops! Not only who has the better pitching, but when they have to use it. You only need to use enough to win and you always need some backup. Normally it's not who has the best pitcher, but it boils down to the better #3 & 4. That's where you make it or die.

It will be a tough battle, but I am saying watch out for Munford. Young and dangerous. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />