13aaa Who will win it?

brightoncardinal25

QUOTE(brightoncardinal25 @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826435303[/snapback]yeah well im the lefty that started that game for brighton against cordova and i take the blame for that loss i put us in a huge hole thats hard to come out of and thats the worst u will see us hit

Im not sure it was the hitting, although your team didnt tear it up, but the defense looked a little shakey-You guys might have a test coming tommorow when Covington rolls in.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brighton will dominate this district. We have all the tools to beat any of the other 3 in our district. Top to bottom our pitchers are much better than munfords. HC doesn't have a real number 1 pitcher this year since Milligan is gone. Play defense and score 2-3 runs and we should be fine.

QUOTE(tcm05 @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:45 AM) 826436677[/snapback]Brighton will dominate this district. We have all the tools to beat any of the other 3 in our district. Top to bottom our pitchers are much better than munfords. HC doesn't have a real number 1 pitcher this year since Milligan is gone. Play defense and score 2-3 runs and we should be fine.

Hardin county has a definite #1 in Fowler. Keep ruuning off at the mouth and you just might find yourself 2 & 4

QUOTE(CenterField13 @ Apr 12 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826436054[/snapback]I disagree, I do play for JCM, and I think we gave Munford a little scare when we beat Halls at their home field. But I DO agree that it'll be Hardin County and Brighton in the finals. But I think JCM might have a SLIGHT advantage over Munford, I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out!

a scare because you beat halls? ha ha ha.

QUOTE(tater @ Apr 13 2007 - 12:22 PM) 826436788[/snapback]Hardin county has a definite #1 in Fowler. Keep ruuning off at the mouth and you just might find yourself 2 & 4

We saw Fowler last year & he wasn't a number 1 or 2 starter for them. What year is he anyways? We are hitting the ball too godd right now for them to beat us.

Thats why fowler beat yall and got a save last year, 11 k's against munford...we will see how good he is. He is obviously pretty good signing with Columbia State.

Thats why fowler beat yall and got a save last year, 11 k's against munford...we will see how good he is. He is obviously pretty good signing with Columbia State.

tcm I think u r barking up the wrong tree. I'm a brighton fan, but you are wrong about hc fowler. He is a #1 on the mound. I heard the game against munford was hot and that was from some of the guys who saw him throw. he also threw against beech and they had 4 hits or something like that. i don't know what your beef against fowler is but you better get real.

yeah...i agree with twalsh.....i was at the munford-HC game and the Fowler kid is special,he is fun to watch.....he had 11 strikeouts against a real good munford team...in my opinion i think he should be goin somewere better than columbia state...but i think its gonna come down to Brighton and Hardin County playin it out.