13aaa Who will win it?

brightoncardinal25

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(brightoncardinal25 @ Apr 14 2007 - 07:36 AM) 826437260[/snapback]we also beat fowler yeah he is a very tough pitcher we know he is good but we have seen almost every ace of every team we face so we have seen many good arms i think well be use to it

CardinalFan, quit running your mouth! The reason that you aren't going to win your district is because you all are a reflection of your coach. He thinks he is the stuff in Memphis and he cant hold Coach Clark's ballbag(haha that was funny) I think you all have talent but when you come down to M-town, you will get a beating. The reason why is because you have the all mighty Oslwolt as your coach. He is arrogant for no reason, did he ever play ball in his life or did his brother teach him what a strike was? I just read your preview and just about threw up. What a joke! Good luck to bartlett, my boys from M-town.

Winning pitcher for Hardin County 4/17 was Chace Franks with Hardin County winning 11-1 he had 6 k's, and twalsh Fowler pitched monday 4/16 at JCM, HC won 6-2 fowler had 15 k's HC and Brighton next week will be a good series! Can't wait! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Go tigers!

walkoff you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to oswalt...................that made no sense what you said about roy teaching coach oswalt what a strike was coach o is older and taught his brother how to play the only reason coach oswalt didnt play college ball is because he was hurt yeah memphis teams are good but dont bring ur coach into it

QUOTE(dp3 @ Apr 17 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826439971[/snapback]Winning pitcher for Hardin County 4/17 was Chace Franks with Hardin County winning 11-1 he had 6 k's, and twalsh Fowler pitched monday 4/16 at JCM, HC won 6-2 fowler had 15 k's HC and Brighton next week will be a good series! Can't wait! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Go tigers!

we will be licking our chops after givin one away last night. Coach o will have the team ready to bring home another district championship. Back2back. Fowler gonna pitch the jv game lilke he did last year at munford?

Brighton will be ready to play without a doubt after losing to Munford, and your deal with the fowler kid tcm needs to go tcm you know he can pitch and yall will have yalls hands full,but aside from that just play baseball, he will pitch against brighton my guess would be at brighton. So just play baseball and leave the talking out, and just play it will be a good game no matter what. It will be a great game to watch, good luck to both teams

QUOTE(dp3 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826440240[/snapback]Brighton will be ready to play without a doubt after losing to Munford, and your deal with the fowler kid tcm needs to go tcm you know he can pitch and yall will have yalls hands full,but aside from that just play baseball, he will pitch against brighton my guess would be at brighton. So just play baseball and leave the talking out, and just play it will be a good game no matter what. It will be a great game to watch, good luck to both teams

It really does'nt who wins 13aaa because none of these teams will get past Bartlett. I have seen brighton and munford play several games each and don't see either being a threat to the Panthers they both are just simply not as good. Have'nt seen hardin co. play but unless they have something special the outcome will be the same. Bartlett is the best of the west and that's the bottom line.

tcm you r givin us Brighton guys a bad rep - we just need to show that we are the best and quit belly achin' about the fowler kid what's your grip with him did he steal your girlfriend or something - he seems to be good at what he does - we'll play our best and they will to and someone will win - but good grief man

QUOTE(leftylegend @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826440774[/snapback]It really does'nt who wins 13aaa because none of these teams will get past Bartlett. I have seen brighton and munford play several games each and don't see either being a threat to the Panthers they both are just simply not as good. Have'nt seen hardin co. play but unless they have something special the outcome will be the same. Bartlett is the best of the west and that's the bottom line.

we should all just end our seasons now and hand Bartlett the state title. they are not the only team you will have to face to get to the state. there have been several upsets in the region that is why you play the game. Ask coach clark about Germantown, Munford 2002

I do not know why anybody would talk bad about the Fowler boy he is a really good pitcher. As far as nobody from 13aaa going anywhere maybe true, but you do not know until you play the game. Anyone can be beat on any given day. Teams just have those days every once in a while. Besides Bartlett no one is dominating anyone in Memphis. Germantown, Houston, Collierville all have similar win/loss records. Granted they have played very good competition you never know what is going to happen