Cosby's Kelvin Rone to Tennessee Tech

I think its finnally official, Cosby's Kelvin Rone is going to Tennessee Tech University. He visited the campus in Cookeville, TN just a short time ago, and it appears that he wants to be a student/athlete for the Golden Eagles. Personally, I am very excited for this young man and very proud of him. He plans on majoring in sports medicine. Kelvin was not originally recruited by Tech, but after visiting with him and viewing his tape, the coaches feel that he can make a strong contribution to coach Watson Brown's new system. I again would like to state how proud I am of Kelvin and I am already looking forward to watching him play for my Alma matter, and most importantly, receive his degree.

Good Luck Kelvin

getbehindtheline

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Apr 12 2007 - 04:07 PM) 826436058[/snapback]Wonder how long it wil take him to start kicking people in the head while they are on the ground down in Cookville?

Yea, and I wonder how long it will take for him to get called the "N" word like he did in almost all of our games. You show me on film where he kicked someone and I will not make any excuses for him. But, how about being happy for a young man that is getting a great opportunity to get an education and play some ball. Just a reminder, I take to heart what is said about this young man, and if you want to disucss any issues with him, i will be glad to meet with you and anyone else and get it worked out. If I got called some of the names that he did during games, I would have kicked some people also.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Apr 12 2007 - 03:07 PM) 826436058[/snapback]Wonder how long it wil take him to start kicking people in the head while they are on the ground down in Cookville?

YOU WANT SOME MORE? DID YOU CRY LIKE CRAZY WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE KICKED YOU IN THE HEAD ? GET OVER IT CRAZY CRY BABY. HE IS AT TENN. TECH. WITH THE PRIDE OF COSBY STANDING BEHIND HIM. SO QUIT YOUR CRYING AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE AND MAYBE YOUR COMMUNITY WILL KNOW YOU FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN BEING THE CRAZY CRY BABY YOU ARE.GO AHEAD CALL HIM A NAME OR SAY WHAT YOU WANT. WE (COSBY) WILL BACK HIM 100%. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />