6AA games next week any thoughts

thechosen1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each poster will think his team will win because they have been playing well lately and somebody has been hittin the ball hard and if they lose - will complain the that other team has no class.

However, rabble rouser - I'm not sure about your ND over Howard pick.

Don't know next week's schedule but as for the tournament - look for ND and Marion to advance to the region.

QUOTE(JuanUribe @ Apr 13 2007 - 12:25 PM) 826436858[/snapback]Each poster will think his team will win because they have been playing well lately and somebody has been hittin the ball hard and if they lose - will complain the that other team has no class.

However, rabble rouser - I'm not sure about your ND over Howard pick.

Don't know next week's schedule but as for the tournament - look for ND and Marion to advance to the region.

I don't blame you for doubting the ND -How pick. ND has not been hitting well, nor playing particularly well of late. Too many mental errors and the kids are struggling with the new hitting philosophy/mandate. Should be a close one, but I'm sticking with ND, at least in this seriies.

As for the tournament, I wouldn't bet a plug nickel. There are 6 teams that could win it. And that is for serious.

QUOTE(JuanUribe @ Apr 13 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826436920[/snapback]In all seriouness - you are right RR - the district is as balanced as one could be. All the old baseball cliches will come true in the tournament -

good pitching, good defense and timely hitting.

Yes sir. I will predict the RS winner will not be the same as the tourny winner. How that helps any gamblers out there, I have no idea. ha

QUOTE(Rabble Rouser @ Apr 13 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826436953[/snapback]Yes sir. I will predict the RS winner will not be the same as the tourny winner. How that helps any gamblers out there, I have no idea. ha

OK, I'll take the bet. I say the regular season winner will be the exact same team that wins the district tournament!

QUOTE(broadbat @ Apr 14 2007 - 08:23 AM) 826437306[/snapback]I do know this. Any team that gives ND's Sam Eberle anything to hit must be crazy. I can't believe anyone still throws him fast balls.

Sam actually got back on track last night against Rhea and Coffee, apparently. He's been struggling actually. For Sam that is.

QUOTE(Rabble Rouser @ Apr 14 2007 - 06:21 AM) 826437256[/snapback]You really think ND will win both??? Interesting.

Actually, I thought there were 2 winners in the regular season, 1 among the Valley teams and 1 from the City teams. And, I don't even know who is winning either of those 2 divisions, but, if I had to, I'd be OK with taking Notre Dame.