MEIGS vs. CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826438137[/snapback]are you kidding me, Central better be in Church praying tonight...

Why you say that? You think they are unbeatable? Or is Polk the only team that can beat them? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826438147[/snapback]Was you not up against McMinn and choked in the 6th? McMinn is terrible? Meigs beat Mcminn 14-3. Meigs beats Central in 5

Yes they was up 5-1. Mcminn isnt bad yall beat there number 5 and 6 BIG DEAL. They threw their number 3 and their ace against Central. I guarantee you it wont be no 5 inning game. Quit smokin watever you are!

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826438147[/snapback]Was you not up against McMinn and choked in the 6th? McMinn is terrible? Meigs beat Mcminn 14-3. Meigs beats Central in 5

central's backup catcher had 4 past balls in a row in the sixth... mcminn is not that good... meigs is good, real good, but will not beat central in 5 innings...

QUOTE(canadian @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:44 PM) 826438140[/snapback]They havent won too many non district games but, they have been in every game. The trip to Florida was 3 losses but the teams they lost to would rule District 5 AA. The games they have lost have been no worse than 3 runs. Lost to Mcminn 6-5, Powell 7-4 and 9-6, David Lipscomb 9-7, Loudon 4-1 and 9-6. So the games they have lost were good games. They are not playin teams like Sale Creek, and Hiwasse Dam to pad their record. Cough: POLK COUNTY Cough: /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

They have the nerve to give Central grief over their opponents and Polk played Sales Creek and Hiwasse Dam? No wonder everybody in Polk is excited this season with the Wildcats beating those 2 powerhouses. Coach Hart please forfeit the games with Polk, you don't stand a chance against the mighty kittens.

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826438222[/snapback]Heard the Chargers are having a pep rally tomorrow. As for the league this game on Monday will decide the the seeds for the tourny

They are not having a pep rally tomorrow. Why should they? Its Central-Meigs Rivalry. And about the uniforms sounds like your jealous cuz you CANT beat them. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 15 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826438193[/snapback]They have the nerve to give Central grief over their opponents and Polk played Sales Creek and Hiwasse Dam? No wonder everybody in Polk is excited this season with the Wildcats beating those 2 powerhouses. Coach Hart please forfeit the games with Polk, you don't stand a chance against the mighty kittens.

I have said all along that Polk's schedule was very very weak, but have watched them play and they have confidence. In baseball confidence is everything. As for Central you talk about your hard schedule, it may be just a little harder than Polk's but not much. So you played Powell, Loudon, McMinn and those Florida teams that no one seen but you guys and you lost all six of those non-district games. BTW Florida teams are no better talent wise than TN teams. Florida teams have better weather to practice year around, so when their season starts they are usually in top form where TN teams are not in top form until the end of the season this is the ONLY difference. So stop talking about those games in Florida we were not there they could have been terrible but I quess were suppose to take your word for it that they would have been state champs if they would have played in TN. As for Coach Hart do you think ol Travis would put together that hard of a schedule, he knows that he is expected to win and if you think he would jeopardize a winning season by putting together a hard schedule your kidding yourself!! If I wanted to put together a very tough schedule I would be playing all 3A schools outside of my district games which btw is terrible except for three teams. These 3A teams would be; Cleveland, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Bradley, Maryville, Walker Valley, Baylor, McMinn etc.