Tournament of Champions?

mtcsbrett

Several games are being played at some Middle School fields in the Donelson area. 3 brackets. 2 brackets have 3 teams.

Bracket A- HF, McGavock, Oakland Bracket B- USJ, MLK, Hillwood. Round robin with 1 crossover game.

The third bracket has 5 teams. Round robin. Overton will crush each of the other 4 teams.

I hope that next year the Tournament of Champions will be as great as it used to be in the late 1990s. It used to be the top A-AA teams (Ridgeway, Chatt. Christian, DCA, White House, CPA- used to be like a preview of the A-AA state playoffs).

The tournament of champions ended saturday, hume fogg won all three of their games. 1-0 McGavock, 4-0 USJ, and 4-0 over Oakland. The championship was at 5 on saturday, but we let our JV play in the championship because our prom was at Seven oclock and nearly our entire starting lineup wasn't able to play because of that. As far as i know Hume-Fogg won the tournament, but ill find out and make sure. If anyone does know the result of the final please post it.

QUOTE(volball625 @ Apr 22 2007 - 11:11 AM) 826442801[/snapback]The tournament of champions ended saturday, hume fogg won all three of their games. 1-0 McGavock, 4-0 USJ, and 4-0 over Oakland. The championship was at 5 on saturday, but we let our JV play in the championship because our prom was at Seven oclock and nearly our entire starting lineup wasn't able to play because of that. As far as i know Hume-Fogg won the tournament, but ill find out and make sure. If anyone does know the result of the final please post it.

There were two divisions, gold and silver which competed for separate titles. Any officials out there?