columbia centrals #13

c-town soccer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(UMrebel21 @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826446164[/snapback]Ah, improve your ego? Thats cool haha.

I Dont think you will be able to improve your skills by talking about yourself on here.

dude lay off of him, he wants to know what people think of how he plays and what he can work on to improve his game,

theres nothing wrong with someone wanting to get better

You have played very well in the last few games. Your are good with both feet and your heading ability. I think you could work on fitness, defensive positioning (especially against players that are faster than you), and your ability to combine with the mid fielders for a counter attack. You should also be more vocal on the field. You can help direct from the back. You are doing a good job and contributing to the success of the team.

QUOTE(Mcbride @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:43 PM) 826446334[/snapback]You have played very well in the last few games. Your are good with both feet and your heading ability. I think you could work on fitness, defensive positioning (especially against players that are faster than you), and your ability to combine with the mid fielders for a counter attack. You should also be more vocal on the field. You can help direct from the back. You are doing a good job and contributing to the success of the team.

thanks for the input, i am always willing to take constructive critism and better myself

QUOTE(UMrebel21 @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826446471[/snapback]I agree

Pathetic...that is why we need to keep this thing going.. Why doesn't everyone that plays for this team,

tell your mate what you think. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(hahahaha23 @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826446331[/snapback]dude lay off of him, he wants to know what people think of how he plays and what he can work on to improve his game,

theres nothing wrong with someone wanting to get better

haha I dont think his intention to begin with was to ask for advice on what he could improve on and what he does well already. This is what he said to start off this thread......

"what does everyone think about that #13 fullback that plays for columbia central? I heard he got freshman of the year in 2005."

If you think he is asking for pointers here I dont know what to tell you. As said earlier this is pathetic but I will let yall continue to uplift this fellow.