AAA district 4

Bearden and Farragut

AA district 2

Pigeon Forge and Chuckey Doak

AA district 3

Seymour and Alcoa

AA district 4

Catholic and CAK

i think this is pretty accurate i think AAA district 4 and AA district 3 are going to be some cloase ones to watch but kingston could scare cak or catholic as well but they still should be the favorites

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 4 2007 - 07:54 AM) 826451493[/snapback]i think this is pretty accurate i think AAA district 4 and AA district 3 are going to be some cloase ones to watch but kingston could scare cak or catholic as well but they still should be the favorites

CAK is definitely NOT overlooking Kingston. They are a good squad, and Thomas Scarborough (I think that is his last name) is a great player. I hope his knee is better. They had a great showing against Karns last week! Good luck with your game with Anderson County on Monday.

QUOTE(BigG @ May 4 2007 - 02:10 PM) 826451729[/snapback]CAK is definitely NOT overlooking Kingston. They are a good squad, and Thomas Scarborough (I think that is his last name) is a great player. I hope his knee is better. They had a great showing against Karns last week! Good luck with your game with Anderson County on Monday.

Nobody in District 4 will be looking past Kingston unless they want their season to end. Kingston is a dangerous team that has really improved as the season has progressed.

At this time of year, you can't look past anyone.

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 4 2007 - 04:28 PM) 826451840[/snapback]pigeon forge and chuckey doak arent in the same district ...they are in the same region...it will prob be

Disrtict 1..Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg-Pittman

District 2..Elizabethton and University

not sure about Pigeon Forge with there goalie situation