Final Knox Area Rankings

easttnref

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 4 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826451760[/snapback]SD has been demolishing cupcakes, and they have trouble putting away teams they should beat (Seymour).

I wouldn't consider Seymour a cupcake SD had all their players dominated the first half but couldn't get past a great seymour defense and in the second seymour dominated and just couldn't finish

hey you seymour jv player. actually no we didnt have all our players. one of our starting defenders was out. then we played a man down for about 20 minutes b/c of the terrible red card call. so actually you dont know what the heck your talking about.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FutbolMan @ May 4 2007 - 01:11 PM) 826451771[/snapback]hey you seymour jv player. actually no we didnt have all our players. one of our starting defenders was out. then we played a man down for about 20 minutes b/c of the terrible red card call. so actually you dont know what the heck your talking about.

well seymour had one of their starting defenders out as well not to mention a forward so any more excuses

and the red card was right on Brent Bell even said he wasn't smart in his challange and he had been doing things like that all year and so i do know what i am talking about im a genius with a insight from one of your coaches

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 4 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826451769[/snapback]Seymour was not one of the teams that I was referring to as a cupcake. I would never be specific about a team that I think is a "cupcake." I was just saying that I thought SD should have had an easier time with Seymour.

No offense to either team.

no offense taken

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 4 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826451777[/snapback]well seymour had one of their starting defenders out as well not to mention a forward so any more excuses

and the red card was right on Brent Bell even said he wasn't smart in his challange and he had been doing things like that all year and so i do know what i am talking about im a genius with a insight from one of your coaches

no offense taken

you didnt have anyone missing. i talked to spencer proctor during the game and he said they didnt have any missing. and come on. how can you say seymour dominated the game with their great defense. the ref was calling offsides when he was looking the total opposite way.

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ May 4 2007 - 01:18 PM) 826451777[/snapback]well seymour had one of their starting defenders out as well not to mention a forward so any more excuses

no offense taken

the real thing was that we had our main defender out so we had to pull our Main offensive player #12(Burns) and throw him in the back so we were without our normal offense. But seymour does get the credit for it b/c they played a great game

QUOTE(sdhsdefender14 @ May 4 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826451785[/snapback]you didnt have anyone missing. i talked to spencer proctor during the game and he said they didnt have any missing. and come on. how can you say seymour dominated the game with their great defense. the ref was calling offsides when he was looking the total opposite way.

mmm... that is a new excuse anymore come on fire away ?

wbcsoccer....i hate to tell u but u r not a genius..and SD should have dominated seymour bc seymour is a team that can compete in A/AA but they shouldnt have held a candle to SD...and if what i have seen is right about #12 having to play back in defense no wonder you all tied them bc he changes everything they do...he is a very talented player and from what i have seen i believe they outshot u all by a pretty big margin but good luck to both teams in the tournaments

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 4 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826451832[/snapback]wbcsoccer....i hate to tell u but u r not a genius..and SD should have dominated seymour bc seymour is a team that can compete in A/AA but they shouldnt have held a candle to SD...and if what i have seen is right about #12 having to play back in defense no wonder you all tied them bc he changes everything they do...he is a very talented player and from what i have seen i believe they outshot u all by a pretty big margin but good luck to both teams in the tournaments

yup but we tied and you all lost so our candles burns brighter now

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 4 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826451689[/snapback]One more thing...In fairness to SD soccer, I was not at the SD/ Maryville game, and I have only seen SD once, so I might not be getting the big picture for how good SD really is. I am just trying to make the point that rankings are frivolous until the end.

Best,

dins

which game did you attend dins??

yea your candle may burn a little brighter but honestly outside of your 3-2 win against carter...name one even decent team that you all have defeated this year...but i will give you credit you all arent to bad at getting a tie in games you should lose

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 5 2007 - 07:47 AM) 826452317[/snapback]yea your candle may burn a little brighter but honestly outside of your 3-2 win against carter...name one even decent team that you all have defeated this year...but i will give you credit you all arent to bad at getting a tie in games you should lose

Gibbs, William Blount and tied sevier county and south doyle and alcoa ties are not victories but are better than a loss

which i believe you all did lose to both sevier county and south doyle

pigeon forge lost to every quality opponent it faced but did beat seymour but i have said all along seymour has been a different team since that game the results speak for themself

pigeon forge 9-6

Seymour 9-1-4