Red Bank-Baylor

Chattcity

the flag i saw was at the top of a flag pole on the field. i just thought it very odd for the only flag on the pole to be a foreign country's flag.

That is a valid point. If I can accurately recall my Boy Scout days, the protocol would be that the American flag be flown slightly higher and to the right side of the Mexican flag. If three flags are flown, the the U.S. flag is in the middle and slightly raised above the other two.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope no RB administrators attended soccer games because if they do and they do nothing pertaining to these referenced incidents, the RB community has big problems on their hands.

Then again, maybe they have known about these issues and would prefer to take the "politically correct" approach and do nothing because they don't want to offend anybody.

QUOTE(cincyred @ May 8 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826454500[/snapback]Red Bank plays Ooltewah tonight. Anyone from either of these team know if Espino is playing? If not, will he be allowed to attend the game?

I will be very interested. I sent the RB principle, all asst principles, the school board rep and super of hamilton co schools an email yesterday morning. I just checked my email and got an odd message. it said not need to resend your email that the email had been delayed. just got it this afternoon after sending early yesterday morning. odd....as large as a county as hamilton co is? i am going to pursue emailing or calling someone to discuss the situation.