District 10 A-AA Tourney

Competitive tournament this year...two top seeds were taken to overtime. One had to score in extra time just to get there. I was at the Central game and Sycamore played their best soccer all year. They were an entirely different team from what Central played in the regular season. Hopefully this was a wakeup call for both teams because I would love to see a Central/Cheatham final. It's a good little rivalry that's heated up in recent years and always provides for some intense soccer.

I would love to see a White House Heritage/MC rematch. The first game WHH played with 10 men in the second half and should not have had too. Even then, WHH was in front until late in the second half. It was a good game and I believe it would be a good game again. Good luck to all team.

Inclement weather (or what the referees thought was inclement) postponed the tournament. Central and Harpeth will resume their game at 5:30. There were about 15 minutes left in the first half with Central up 1-0 when they stopped the game. Cheatham and WHH will follow at 7:30. The final will be Saturday at 11:00 at Creekwood.

Central beat Harpeth 2-1 and Cheatem defeated Heritage 2-1 in the first 5 minutes of sudden death.

Heritage was up 1-0 and Cheatem tied it on what appeared to be offsides but im not the ref. Heritage dominated the game and had way more shots then Cheatem just couldnt find the net. It was a great game and Heritage defended their title well but I guess there will be a new champ this year, The game was physical and a few cheap shots by Cheatem but its soccer and things happen, For the most part Cheatem was respectful and good sports and deserve to be in the finals. Good luck to both teams in the final and in the region Hume Fogg and CPA are both great teams and its gonna be tough to get past them.