texas23

QUOTE(jabbo @ May 9 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826456098[/snapback]Exercising poor judgment (which I believe some of them have done concerning the war) doesn't make a retired military person a turncoat.

Calling them turncoats is far more insulting that any of them deserve, but hey...insulting folks is a good way to make them quit talking to you when they say things you don't want to hear or think about, right? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll now patiently wait for your insult. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

did you get out of time out already? LOL.....or were you just sulking?

should I insult you in Private Message mode.....or is it okay to just go ahead and do it on the Public board and save you the hassle of breaking the rules around here?

I know, lots of questions for you. Take your time and consult with your friends as to the manner in which you should respond.

I will now patiently await your returned insult. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Announcements