Wilson Central at Clarksville High

Carolina_Bo4JC

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ May 17 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826461541[/snapback]This thread has been allowed to stay open, yet any negative mention about CAK, Tarr, or BigG and it gets closed immediately.

Who the heck are they? Not that I care.

QUOTE(BellowingBrit13 @ May 17 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826461584[/snapback]I would just like to say that yes, the team did lose. But had the keeper done his job, seeing as it is the most important job on the field and all, we would have won. Yes, other players made mistakes, myself among them. But I tried. That keeper didn't. How about you ask another player on the team instead of abusing me for stating the team's (for the most part) opinion. Virtually everyone blames him. It would be different had he tried, I've preached that since the beginning, but he didn't even attempt. Same for the first part. If you watched the game and couldn't see that, I pity you. His heart was not in it. Ask any member of the team. Yes I'm upset that we lost, I resent the fact we did, but I resent even more that the season of 11 seniors was ended because of another. How would you feel, you play your butt off every game and then, in the best season of your school's history, the season which you have the greatest chance, someone just stops trying? That is how the team feels.

I have asked other members of your team about this. Which is why your grave seems to be getting deeper every time you post. You clearly have no regard for the ideals of your team since you openly express your opinion to be representative of the group. Let the rest of your team do that on here if they really feel that way.

I know exactly how I feel about playing for the best season in the school's history. I have, twice. Stop making assumptions, we all know what happens when you ASSume things. Never did we blame anything on one player. It wasn't our keeper's fault when we only won 4 games our second season, we lost as a team; even though all the goals may have been directly scored on him. The best thing being, we lost 13 seniors my last season, all of us proud of the team we had built. Do that; be proud, don't be a sore loser.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, am proud of everything we accomplished this year.

I see valid arguments in both sides of this debate, but the bottom line is that we are no longer playing.

Unfortunate as it may be, we have all the reason in the world to be ecstatic about how the season unfolded.

We were the underdog in just about every game we played this year and we still won the majority of them.

I look forward to seeing what future generations of WC soccer will be like.

Each incarnation now has a new goal: to be better than the 2007 team.

I hope, some day, that WC can be mentioned in the same breath as Hendersonville and Brentwood.

QUOTE(bootitupthefield @ May 15 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826459984[/snapback]Clarksville's going to finish below .500 you can count on that. Even if they beat Wilson Central they're going to lose to Hendersonville and Brentwood to finish 11-12.

Wilson Central's goal was very nice. It should be an interesting finish tomorrow. They start at 6.

Apparently I missed a season. CHS has already had their first season below .500 back in 2005.