What does siegel look like next year?

unknownbaseballer

oki just wana know what you think about the stars next year? they will be made of around 4 starting sophmores one senior and rest juniors. I mean i think there hitting will work out there only returnig 4 starters hitting wise but they look ok i mean neil robinson josh shafer cory moore taylor barret joseph prather brafford spence not bad there but they have some otherplayers that could def step up what you think?

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 15 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826459592[/snapback]their pitching will take them to a great level they will probably have the best stable of pitchers on the district

Who do you think will be their pitchers that are better than the rest of the district?

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 15 2007 - 05:50 PM) 826459680[/snapback]pitching will be good and they have a good coach

I agree siegel has a good necleus returning, I also think Blackman, Oakland, and Riverdale will be good as well. I look for some good baseball in the Boro as usual next year.

IMO Siegel will not be 10-4 or 11-3 like they were this year but that's not to say they won't finish 2nd in the district because it will be down next year. Oakland still has the upper hand because of Wilson, Barrett, Dodd, and Parsley returning but Blackman loses a lot of pitching and offense and Riverdale loses its top 4 bats (Skinner, Hunter, Jones, Johnson). Look for Oakland, Cookeville, and Siegel to be top 3 next year.