Bolivar vs. Marshall

EMbaseball8

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 17 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826461478[/snapback]Bolivar placed the following players on the All District 12-AA Team:

MVP - Will Irvin

Clint Barnes, Dylan Armstrong, Drew Griffin and Tyler Hazelwood

Honorable Mention included Christian Hooten and Conner Goodman

All Tournament included:

Will Irvin, Drew Griffen, Jordan Stack, Clint Barnes, and Jason Overton

Does anyone have a roster for Bolivar so I can match names with numbers?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EMbaseball8 @ May 17 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826461596[/snapback]Well sit on a fast-ball and get a nasty curveball..Also another factor in this game will be the crowd.. Bolivar probably has never played in a game with as many people will be there tomarrow..

Yeah....now that's a plan. I remember the last time we played them......2 outs...bases loaded.....0-2 count.....on two fast balls on the outside corner....and then WHAMO!!!!! a curveball over the centerfield wall.....grand slam. Do yourself a favor and walk Will Irvin.....give him first base or he'll take the rest. I don't know what you'll do about the rest of the hitters.....but you need to walk him.

Crowd?......Bolivar will make fans of your crowd.....they will love Bolivar. The boys better keep their girls close by when Bolivars guys come around. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Look....this is 12 AA......the word is dominance.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 17 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826461478[/snapback]Bolivar placed the following players on the All District 12-AA Team:

MVP - Will Irvin

Clint Barnes, Dylan Armstrong, Drew Griffin and Tyler Hazelwood

Honorable Mention included Christian Hooten and Conner Goodman

All Tournament included:

Will Irvin, Drew Griffen, Jordan Stack, Clint Barnes, and Jason Overton

Does anyone have a roster for Bolivar so I can match names with numbers?

Irvin #16 P and SS, Griffin #2 Ss and P, Stack #22 1st base, Barnes #2 Catcher, Overton #9 Rightfield, Hooten #5 Left Field, Goodman #1 3rd base, Hazelwood #6 2nd base, Armstrong #8 centerfield

QUOTE(EMbaseball8 @ May 17 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826461635[/snapback]How mature are you?? Not that mature from what I can see! How are you like 12? Grow up your coming to Tiger Country better watch what you say!

I'm not sure if I'm talkin' to a "boy" or a "girl"......I do know that you can't spell very well.....thus the typos (INNCORRECT TYPING SKILLS). I'm about as mature as I'm gonna get.....and I'm definitely not going to "Tiger Country".....wherever the heck that is. I wish I was 12 again. hahahahahaha!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You better take this valuable advise to your coach.....you'll wish you had. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(EMbaseball8 @ May 17 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826461658[/snapback]I'm not a player BOY!! You will find out tomarrow. I'm done with reading your dumb remarks!! I'm to old to be dealing with a child.

You can call me boy anytime......"Tomarrow" do they teach spelling where your from. Dumb remarks?.....I speak the truth.....the truth wont hurt unless it's supposed too. I don't think your old enough to be dealing with a child. Don't leave mad......come on back......I'm not done yet. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(EMbaseball8 @ May 17 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826461562[/snapback]I know that they are a pretty good hitting team but Bolivar dont know what they are going to face. Lintz is really tough and they have a good closer in Stoltz both of these guys pitch 91+.

Irvin will be AS good as anyone you have. Not saying better than anyone you have just as good. So if you think your kids would hit Lintz well if they scrimmaged then you should be in good shape for tonight. If you have a blowout going go ahead and pitch to Irvin, but if you pitch to him in a situation that could hurt you, you will probably see that it was a mistake.