south-doyle in state what u think

diadora47

QUOTE(diadora47 @ May 25 2007 - 09:19 AM) 826466763[/snapback]SD has 7 collage signes they are all studs no one can stop them

Putting aside the fact that you misspelled 'college' & 'signees', as well as your 'stud' comment, "blondie", I hope South Doyle goes all the way. Good luck to the team. Bring it home for South Doyle, while representing our little corner of East Tennessee. As for blondie, summer school would be good to consider.

Any team at Murfreesboro could beat any other team on the right day. I sure hope today is the right day for South Doyle. With one game to play, luck will play a part, let's just hope it is decided by the teams and not .................

With South Doyle's pitching and record setting hitting they should be hard to stop.

GO KEES!!!!!

Hard to say what will happen. Bartlett has played 1 fewer game so that could be an advantage for them. Obviously both starting pitchers will be on 2 days rest. Both could be tired and a slugfest could ensue. One could pitch well and one doesn't and it will be a blowout (which is my guess) or both could be on and it could be a low scoring game (least likely I believe).

How did the final vs. Farragut go last year???

If SD wins I wonder if anybody will complain since Bartlett did not lose in their brackett. Unfair perhaps but that is the way the system is set up.

QUOTE(5743 @ May 25 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826466844[/snapback]Hard to say what will happen. Bartlett has played 1 fewer game so that could be an advantage for them. Obviously both starting pitchers will be on 2 days rest. Both could be tired and a slugfest could ensue. One could pitch well and one doesn't and it will be a blowout (which is my guess) or both could be on and it could be a low scoring game (least likely I believe).

How did the final vs. Farragut go last year???

If SD wins I wonder if anybody will complain since Bartlett did not lose in their brackett. Unfair perhaps but that is the way the system is set up.

SD WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL TONIGHT...NO DOUBT