Bartlett and South Doyle Championship game

1moreDBmom

if seymourbaseball19 is the same guy it was last year...then i guess its easy for a guy that graduated from seymour last year to get on here and trash people from a school that has owned seymour over the past few years. a classless guy making a classless statement. Of course SD didnt EXPECT to lose...thats what seymour does when they play SD and look what happens...you dont ever go anywhere expecting to lose. good classy post and comment tho. Even bashed a great coach. What a guy you are. You must feel awesome about yourself. Atleast most of the other people from Seymour have some class.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(leftylegend @ May 26 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826467818[/snapback]Thats funny I watched the game and I don't remember seeing anybody standing there except the batter,catcher & umpire. You people kill me, it was the umpire it was this call it was that call. What happened was Bartlett came out and put a good old fashioned thumping on your beloved Kees. Stop making excuses Bartlett was 40-5 STATE CHAMPIONS enough said. These boys are the definition of a team. All for one and one for all. So take your excuses back to east tenn. and get some class diadora47 is that your IQ?

Great post leftylegend. Where is your class at? If you read the posts after I told Diadora the umps didn't cost SD the game. Everyone except one person is giving Bartlett cedit for winning the game and you get on here and put down the Kees. No one is making excuses. When you make excuses you dont get to the state title game. No team in the state tournament deserves to be put down like you just did by saying "thumping on your beloved kees". No one is making excuses. Win with class and lose with class. Congrats to Bartlett, SD and the rest of the state tourney teams.

QUOTE(bsball4 @ May 26 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826467824[/snapback]Great post leftylegend. Where is your class at? If you read the posts after I told Diadora the umps didn't cost SD the game. Everyone except one person is giving Bartlett cedit for winning the game and you get on here and put down the Kees. No one is making excuses. When you make excuses you dont get to the state title game. No team in the state tournament deserves to be put down like you just did by saying "thumping on your beloved kees". No one is making excuses. Win with class and lose with class. Congrats to Bartlett, SD and the rest of the state tourney teams.

Sorry SD theres always one BIG mouth in the crowd that likes to stir things up. One or two of our fans only have the nerve to mouth off when they are sitting in front of the key board thinking no one knows who they are.

QUOTE(PROUDTOBEAPANTHER @ May 26 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826467832[/snapback]Sorry SD theres always one BIG mouth in the crowd that likes to stir things up. One or two of our fans only have the nerve to mouth off when they are sitting in front of the key board thinking no one knows who they are.

Yea coacht seems to have an effect that makes people tougher. And I agree, each team has a couple of people who arent the classiest or like to mouth off. Its ok though, it doesnt take anything away from either teams accomplishments.

QUOTE(bsball4 @ May 26 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826467824[/snapback]Great post leftylegend. Where is your class at? If you read the posts after I told Diadora the umps didn't cost SD the game. Everyone except one person is giving Bartlett cedit for winning the game and you get on here and put down the Kees. No one is making excuses. When you make excuses you dont get to the state title game. No team in the state tournament deserves to be put down like you just did by saying "thumping on your beloved kees". No one is making excuses. Win with class and lose with class. Congrats to Bartlett, SD and the rest of the state tourney teams.

bsball4 please go to tssaa umpires@state tourn. page 4 and read my quote on south doyle. as far as only one person making excuses you need to read more. proudtobeapanther you replyed right under me on that thread then you get on hear and try and bash me. does it really matter if you know who I am worry about yourself and nobody else. I tell it like it is and don't sugar coat anything.

QUOTE(leftylegend @ May 26 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826467844[/snapback]bsball4 please go to tssaa umpires@state tourn. page 4 and read my quote on south doyle. as far as only one person making excuses you need to read more. proudtobeapanther you replyed right under me on that thread then you get on hear and try and bash me. does it really matter if you know who I am worry about yourself and nobody else. I tell it like it is and don't sugar coat anything.

I didn't say anything rude to SD you did Mr Lefty! I just stated that the umpires did not cost a game. Pleasae everyone go back and look I didn't trash anyone. And I'll worry about it if I want to. Don't need you to tell me who and what to worry about. Stop getting on here and trashing everybody on every post you make and neither of us have to worry about it. You really make Bartlett look bad by most of your post!!!!

QUOTE(PROUDTOBEAPANTHER @ May 26 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826467851[/snapback]I didn't say anything rude to SD you did Mr Lefty! I just stated that the umpires did not cost a game. And I'll worry about it if I want to. Don't need you to tell me who and what to worry about. Stop getting on here and trashing everybody on every post you make and neither of us have to worry about it. You really make Bartlett look bad by most of your post!!!!

What Bartlett did was go out on the field with determination. This Team was so fired up... They didn't go out to give any "old fashion" anything. They went out to become State Champions and they did just what they said they were going do every since Farragut gave Bartlett a "good old fashion thumping" (if that is what you want to call it) in the championship game last year.

The Panthers played hard to get where they are. They play ball hard and they play with a lot of class. They win with class and they loose with class.

Maybe the fans and/or parents need to win or lose with class. South Doyle played very good baseball, infortunately their hits did not produce the runs that Bartletts hits did. Bartlett only had 3 more hits that South Doyle. South Doyle has accomplished a lot this year. It is rare that a team makes it to the State tournament and wins it their first year there. Better luck next year South Doyle and hopefully you will get a rematch.

if seymourbaseball19 is the same guy it was last year...then i guess its easy for a guy that graduated from seymour last year to get on here and trash people from a school that has owned seymour over the past few years. a classless guy making a classless statement. Of course SD didnt EXPECT to lose...thats what seymour does when they play SD and look what happens...you dont ever go anywhere expecting to lose. good classy post and comment tho. Even bashed a great coach. What a guy you are. You must feel awesome about yourself. Atleast most of the other people from Seymour have some class.

[/qu

Ha, Im not afraid to let people know who I am. Who is this? Im sure we go way back, and you just have some sort of grudge from the past....haha....

QUOTE(bsball4 @ May 26 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826467869[/snapback]No grudge that I know of...I just remember seeing posts in the past with people saying you had already graduated. You have no problems with me. Im not even sure who you exactly are, just posts from the past had people saying you graduated.

Yea, I graduated last year....but I still have some close friends on the team and I know alot about them still....so I get on here and share my opinion(s). This will be the last season I post bc Seymour wont have much of a team next year, but id still like to know who you are....

QUOTE(seymourbsbll19 @ May 26 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826467871[/snapback]Yea, I graduated last year....but I still have some close friends on the team and I know alot about them still....so I get on here and share my opinion(s). This will be the last season I post bc Seymour wont have much of a team next year, but id still like to know who you are....

I teach at the middle school. SD middle that is. I, along with a lot of the south knoxville community, was able to catch the State tourney run.