Kenwood 7 on 7

JB88

Clarksville High has done nothing. They have looked horrible this year in their passing games. they are too slow and can't cover anyone. I don't know how they will keep anyone from scoring on them this year. Kenwood and Fort Campbell are the real deal this year. Kenwood is going to kill people this year. They have too much speed and quickness.

Good luck to region 6 4A

QUOTE(1new_wildcat_fan @ Jun 13 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826474841[/snapback]Clarksville High has done nothing. They have looked horrible this year in their passing games. they are too slow and can't cover anyone. I don't know how they will keep anyone from scoring on them this year. Kenwood and Fort Campbell are the real deal this year. Kenwood is going to kill people this year. They have too much speed and quickness.

Good luck to region 6 4A

Kenwood usually has some tough scrimmages in the fall to prepare them for the regular season. Who will they scrimmage this fall????

big country, we have scrimmages against Wilson Central, Spring Hill, Pearl Cohn, and Fairview along with the Jamboree against Northeast. I am not sure of our dates with these teams. All i know is our jamboree is August 24th. We are in the passing/lineman thing-a-mabob at Western Kentucky this Saturday June 16th. Supposed to have 32 teams from Kentucky and Tennessee and maybe more states there. To me passing stuff is to work on WHAT YOU WILL RUN during the regular season and to see if any up and coming younger kids can handle the pressure of playing on the varsity level. I can tell you that i will only run what i will run on Friday nights during these passing leagues/camps. We are in the weightroom getting stronger and conditioning and hopefully it will pay off when the season starts. Still Mt. Juliet is the top dog in the region to me. Rogert Perry will have those boys real tough.

QUOTE(macdaddy @ Jun 14 2007 - 06:53 AM) 826474906[/snapback]big country, we have scrimmages against Wilson Central, Spring Hill, Pearl Cohn, and Fairview along with the Jamboree against Northeast. I am not sure of our dates with these teams. All i know is our jamboree is August 24th. We are in the passing/lineman thing-a-mabob at Western Kentucky this Saturday June 16th. Supposed to have 32 teams from Kentucky and Tennessee and maybe more states there. To me passing stuff is to work on WHAT YOU WILL RUN during the regular season and to see if any up and coming younger kids can handle the pressure of playing on the varsity level. I can tell you that i will only run what i will run on Friday nights during these passing leagues/camps. We are in the weightroom getting stronger and conditioning and hopefully it will pay off when the season starts. Still Mt. Juliet is the top dog in the region to me. Rogert Perry will have those boys real tough.

Good Luck to you guys. I wouldn't mind seeing the Spring Hill scrimmage. They compete in Region 5-3A and actually beat the Cubs last fall. That will be a "must win game" for Cheatham Co. if the playoffs are going to be a possibility for the sixth straight season this November. The Pearl Cohn scrimmage also looks like one that could be a test of two football teams that may be really good in 3A & 4A respectively this fall.