Stewart County

rockytopfan

Good win for Stewart County tonight over a bruised, injured team physically and mentally. A lot of Tigers still hurt, some came in and played tonight, none were even close to 100%.

Earhart is a good player, but I don't see Stewart making the playoffs. I just didn't see a playoff team on either side tonight. A win over Waverly right now is nothing to brag about. I'm glad they have an open week after next week to maybe get some people healthy.

o it sounds like someone is a sore looser b/c they stink when anyone else looses you dont here them sayin o its cause were hurt. NO its cause yall stink

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o it sounds like someone is a sore looser b/c they stink when anyone else looses you dont here them sayin o its cause were hurt. NO its cause yall stink

wow what sportsman ship....a team is down and your goina slap them around because you beat them once in like 30 years...hey way to go but just let me say, you sure give your school a lot of disrespect on here by talkin like that....waverly doesnt "stink", most of the starters that didnt graduate from last year are on the injury list and the ones that were playin last night, that was their first time in this season in a game and they wer no where near 100% but thats not the full reason for the loss....the guys that are the back ups are young, little and inexperienced so of course their not goina be the best....i beleive riverside looked about exactly the same last year picked high and a lot of injurys and they got lucky to win a game and i didnt hear anybody on here just talkin trash about a team who had a lot of starters, leaders, get hurt and werent able to win games...but let me say this, watch out for waverly in the next years after this one, especially with all the experience these younger guys are getting and also with the way the junior high has been playing the past 2 to 3 years the high school is goina be packed with talent...but good luck stewart county and go ahead and mark my words, the stewart county rebels will not be in playoffs this year, not even by wildcard, sorry guys just aint happenin

wow what sportsman ship....a team is down and your goina slap them around because you beat them once in like 30 years...hey way to go but just let me say, you sure give your school a lot of disrespect on here by talkin like that....waverly doesnt "stink", most of the starters that didnt graduate from last year are on the injury list and the ones that were playin last night, that was their first time in this season in a game and they wer no where near 100% but thats not the full reason for the loss....the guys that are the back ups are young, little and inexperienced so of course their not goina be the best....i beleive riverside looked about exactly the same last year picked high and a lot of injurys and they got lucky to win a game and i didnt hear anybody on here just talkin trash about a team who had a lot of starters, leaders, get hurt and werent able to win games...but let me say this, watch out for waverly in the next years after this one, especially with all the experience these younger guys are getting and also with the way the junior high has been playing the past 2 to 3 years the high school is goina be packed with talent...but good luck stewart county and go ahead and mark my words, the stewart county rebels will not be in playoffs this year, not even by wildcard, sorry guys just aint happenin

man u get on here and sound hard but when it comes down to it u lossed no excuses u lossed stink it up and take it like a man its HIGHSCHOOL football! calm down u lost take it and get ready for next week congrats on the win but now its a new week and now yesterday and lets look forward for the harder teams !

man u get on here and sound hard but when it comes down to it u lossed no excuses u lossed stink it up and take it like a man its HIGHSCHOOL football! calm down u lost take it and get ready for next week congrats on the win but now its a new week and now yesterday and lets look forward for the harder teams !

Lordy, I can't wait til you folks from Dover get a dose of the boys on the west side of the river. Whooooooo....

I'll be betting that Camden and Huntingdon will name their scores.

Im from Stewart County and we dont want respect well earn it on our way to the play-offs...maybe if waverly wasnt so cocky...corbin jones wavo bad-a punter was talkin junk when the captains met in the middle of the field before the game even started...news flash waverly...anyone can be beat on any given night...but im prettysure its football...hurt or not a loss is a loss...there is no room for crying in football bout injuries and stuff...and im prettysure that three or four injured players would not of changed that 36-0 whoopin that much...i mean wavo may of scored but still would not of won...and the Gleason loss was non-region so it doesnt matter that much but does still put a dent in us making the play-offs but well still be there...bet that

By listening to you stewart county folks talking I am guessing you are forgetting about the Adamsville Cardinals. I hope you keep that thought process because we would like for you to overlook us. Camden will beat you by 3 td' , mustabgs will beat you by 3 td's. RIverside and Adamsville both have the potential to beat you. I would not even say your game against Houston County will be easy. WOrd to the wise. Do your talking on the field and then let the chips fall where they may.