Creekwood@Clarksville

Golfendude

Ok this is the 1st time meeting of these two teams. Who will take this one. Clarksville i feel on the D side of the ball will have better numbers this year and they were not bad last year. O side new quarter back very good runner. I really don't know much about Creekwood other than they lost there last 3 in 06. Also they have our OC coach from last year, Coach Tomlinson. I'll go ahead a pick us by 2TD's anyway. Look for the Cats to be there at the end in region 6. This group of player's have the talent to out due even 06. Tell us what you think Creekwood fan.

(One at a time Cats.)

• 3 weeks later...

Will be interesting to see the Clarksville offense. Looked good and strong in the Montgomery Co. jamboree, but that was against a sub-par team, missing some players.

Defensively, I think they may be at even-maybe improved to last year, but offensively, they have to get the timing right with all the new pieces to the puzzle.

Will be interesting to see the Clarksville offense. Looked good and strong in the Montgomery Co. jamboree, but that was against a sub-par team, missing some players.

Defensively, I think they may be at even-maybe improved to last year, but offensively, they have to get the timing right with all the new pieces to the puzzle.

I agree with you observations Skip, they will be working out the bugs quickly. I'm looking forward to watching this new O line and back field.

Coach Snider will get it done, Fri.will be a real good tune up for us.

Games i'm really looking forward to are Oakland, Mt.Juliet. and the Region. We are all wishing to get there let it begin.

PLAY IT HARD PLAY IT CLEAN D LINE RULE THE DAY.

Where are you at Creekwood fan? Hope we have a cooler night come Fri. for the teams. I understand you guys have some good athletes.

What will be interesting is to see how all teams do out of the gate. You know this heat wave has slowed down some progress. Congrats to all high school football players for making it through this unbearable weather. You have done something that your previous teams have not had to deal with. We are all ready for some FOOTBALL. Welcome to home of Wildcats, Creekwood fans

Pray for rain and no injuries

Coach D's Stack I and Coach T's spread O are too much for Clarksville. Creekwood in a close one.

YEAH! There you are how you doing Creekwood, Hey make sure your there if you want to see some BIG D plays. We won't let you down. We worked on 50 yd line Colors special for this 1st time meeting. I'm sure its going to be a good one.

I hear about Clarksville's offense which is great but they better show some defense in this one. Creek Wood has some good looking backs that run the football very hard and with a purpose.

Creek Wood: 28

Clarksville: 21

I can assure you BIG C that that they will. You gonna get you feelings hurt on this one

I hear about Clarksville's offense which is great but they better show some defense in this one. Creek Wood has some good looking backs that run the football very hard and with a purpose.

Creek Wood: 28

Clarksville: 21

Big C what you think about our D now. They were average last night not there best stuff but 1st game for us all bugs to work out. Your team looked good i could see the speed there. Good luck in your region run.