McCallie Quarterback Situation

bigblu1

Although Rush did run the office well, I am a bit concerned about this year's team. Obvioulsy they lost a lot (Coleman, Dozier, Bradford, etc) but this year's skill position players seems awfully small. I know that scrimmages are for the coaches to look at duifferent players and to allow them to try different things but I think the bigger players at BA, MBA etc are going to give McCallie's skill players some trouble. Cleveland looked ok but I don't think they have the overall size and speed the Big lue will see most of the year. Good luck to both teams.

I too was at the game and thought McCallie's skill position players were very fast and should present matchup problems against the bigger teams. Rush did a great job to just be a soph and the running backs Junior Brock and Senior Newman and Poindexter had their way with the Cleveland defense. Say what you will but McCallie looked impressive in the scrimmage against Cleveland! I am just and outsider looking in!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too was at the game and thought McCallie's skill position players were very fast and should present matchup problems against the bigger teams. Rush did a great job to just be a soph and the running backs Junior Brock and Senior Newman and Poindexter had their way with the Cleveland defense. Say what you will but McCallie looked impressive in the scrimmage against Cleveland! I am just and outsider looking in!

I agree; they did look good.