How to Find a team

I am looking for a good team for my daughter next year. She would be eligible to play 14U. We live just north of Nashville. I have tried searching the internet and AAU website but have not come across anything that really lists all the teams out there. Any info is appreciated.

Which is better to prepare for college ball. AAU, YBOA, MAYB ???

I am looking for a good team for my daughter next year. She would be eligible to play 14U. We live just north of Nashville. I have tried searching the internet and AAU website but have not come across anything that really lists all the teams out there. Any info is appreciated.

There are several good teams in that area. Clarksville Lady Shox, About an hour north of Nashville (no web site available at this time) They have some very good players, Have gone to Nationals all 3 years they have been together and should be the host team for the 2008 nationals. Tn Team Pride, Smyrna Have very talented players also, Ages 9u-16u, have been ranked the number one club in the nation. It just depends on exactly what you are looking for, for your daughter. Tryouts are usually posted on here for teams. There are more but those 2 stand out in this area.

www.paperkutsandstitches.com is a site that you can go to. TN DREAMS Basketball Program in Nashville.

AAU

www.TenneseeTeamPride.com