Camden vs. Trenton

sportzcrazy

YOu guys must of had the same crew that adamsville did. On one pass interference call the coach asked him was there contact while the ball was in the air? he said yes. the coached asked him why he did not throw the flag and he said he was just chicken fighting at him. 15 yard face mask gets spotted 13 yards from the spot. face mask on running back with head turned completely around and driving him backwards with ref within 5 yards of play said he did not see it and it wasn't his call anyway. I do not think for one minute these bozo's cost us our game but there has to be some accountability for these yahoos that pay their 50 bucks and pass an open book test.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...what a game!

Camden 24

Trenton 20

14-0 Trenton halfway through the 2nd...and then all cylinders began to click for Camden. You could definitely tell that this was the Lion's first game of the season in the first quarter.... After that it was all Camden...actually all Leon! Then it became "Moose" season...he was in the backfield as much as Harper in the 2nd half....the whole defense really turned it up and made the adjustments to contain Harper. Harper is an athlete no doubt...but if you stop him you stop the offense.

What was with the homers in the black and white? I have never in 30 years of watching football ever seen a bigger bunch of idiots. From terrible spots, to holds Ray Charles could see, to the clock fiasco in the final minutes of the game...pretty sad Camden had to take a delay of game penalties just to get the clock to run!! Pathetic...

Great Job Lions! Region play starts next week against Riverside...Let's keep it rollin

Don't dare forget the game Kyle Combs and Spencer Berry turned in!! WOW! Chris Pagel had a big 4th quarter run also. Wow did they rise up to a challenge!! Davey Miller playing through injury.... wow ouur boys, everyone of them showed toughness tonight!!! 7AA ALL THE WAY!!

Don't dare forget the game Kyle Combs and Spencer Berry turned in!! WOW! Chris Pagel had a big 4th quarter run also. Wow did they rise up to a challenge!! Davey Miller playing through injury.... wow ouur boys, everyone of them showed toughness tonight!!! 7AA ALL THE WAY!!

You are so right...how could I forget them? I was really impressed with the whole line...absolutely wore Peabody's line down in the 4th. When everyone settled down after the first quarter you could see the line getting the push and winning the battle in the trenches freeing up Crawley, Leon and Moose for some great runs and giving Berry time to do his thing. Hey #70 looked good out there...he was really laying the wood! You teach him that?? Great game LIONS!

Congrats on a "TEAM" win! The 11-play scoring drive in the 4th that started with over 7 minutes on the clock was huge! Every play was for positive yards & Leon scored with 1:42 on the clock! Great job, offense!

What a great job by Coach Ward & his staff making defensive adjustments (or attitude adjustments!) at the half to counter the Trenton offense! It REALLY was a tale of 2 halfs! Great job of taking away their only real threat.

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com

Hey Lions4ever, Congrats on the big win last night. How's the giant doing? lol Seems like you've got things off to a good start. Don't feel so bad about our loss to ya now lol. Good Luck down the stretch. And Peabody I had ya'll winning this one. Here's hoping you bounce back next week.

Still standing head and shoulders above the rest of course We were just talking about him in the stands last night... good Lord that is a tall youngun!

We are really proud that the team stepped up after being down 14-0...I think our little match with the Rebels last week really helped when it came to handling Harper and the spread. Good luck to you guys also