McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

Meigs couldve played 37 overtimes and would still be ready. Heck they could play 37 overtimes on a Thursday and still be ready for McMinn Central on a Friday. Boyd is a much better team than Central in the fact that they are mentally tough and very disciplined and a lot of hard nosed players. It was a tough loss for the Bucs but a good win for the Tigers. Should build a lot of momentum for Meigs comin into this week.

central by 3 tds

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! as great as that sounds I really doubt that will happen! i hope you prove me wrong, but i say central 26 to meigs' 20 and that is subject to change!!!

stop worrin them chargers is going 2 come through, meigs is good but we're better i dont know if anybody has looked but loudon is ranked 8th in the state right now and that game should have been closer and they we're just as big as meigs and meigs isn't 1/4 as fast as them they have one player and thats it nothing else a bunch of indians and mowbryant( aka jesus of meigs county) is the cowboy and they usually die at the end of the movie anyway... chargers ice skate right pass meigs 21-14

stop worrin them chargers is going 2 come through, meigs is good but we're better i dont know if anybody has looked but loudon is ranked 8th in the state right now and that game should have been closer and they we're just as big as meigs and meigs isn't 1/4 as fast as them they have one player and thats it nothing else a bunch of indians and mowbryant( aka jesus of meigs county) is the cowboy and they usually die at the end of the movie anyway... chargers ice skate right pass meigs 21-14

boy that posts was awful convincing! i like the jesus of meigs county thing that was funny. loudon is much bigger than meigs man!!! those guys were huge!! and they were as fast as they were huge! when you look at it that way i guess central has a great chance to beat meigs if they prevent the big play and just play for four quarters!! go chargers!!!

I hope you are right... I still say if they stop Mobriant, they win... Guess we will see if they can stop him...

mc does not need to count there eggs before they hatch there could be a spoild one in the bunch.this will be a good game to attend.and i am not picking either this could be won by the team that gets the kickoff return.

good post... I agree! I dont think they are already looking forward and know they will win.. I think Central has the edge in Special Teams though... This game could go either way... I just hope it goes the Chargers way!

mc does not need to count there eggs before they hatch there could be a spoild one in the bunch.this will be a good game to attend.and i am not picking either this could be won by the team that gets the kickoff return.

man im allergic to eggs.... but centrals still gonnna come out on top by 7

Central does have the advantage in Special Teams but I don't think that will be the determing factor in the game!! Meigs has home field advantage and that is always a major factor in high school football I don't care what anybody says. Central has great talent and athletes but for the last 3 years everyone has said that this year will be the year Central beats Meigs but for the past 3 years Central fans, sports writers, and even some coaches have said that Central would win but Meigs has won!!

I watched Meigs when they faced Boyd last firday. It's the same ol Meigs Co. that we all know, run the ball right at the team's defense until they can't take it no more. The Mobriant boy is more of a "beast" than he was last year, which is scary. i don't care how many athlete's central may think they have, but i highly doubt none of them can take down Tyler Mobriant without going for the legs. Meigs also has other weapons in the backfield like the big fullback #5 who is also their middle linebacker. And if you hear the linebacker Watson over the intercom for a tackles it may not be the Taylor Watson from central but Meigs #7 Nathan Watson who had a very impressive game agianst boyd last week. I didn't get to see the beating Loudon gave Central but i heard once the chargers got hit in the mouth they backed down. We'll hopefully it's changed for them since then because the ol Meigs Co. Tigers i know loves to hit people. But like i was saying i haven't seen Central play yet so i'm probaly over looking them some, but based on the facts Ive heard an seen, I'm picking Meigs to win this won.

TIGERS: 28 (If they make all their extra-points haha)

CHARGERS: 14

I watched Meigs when they faced Boyd last firday. It's the same ol Meigs Co. that we all know, run the ball right at the team's defense until they can't take it no more. The Mobriant boy is more of a "beast" than he was last year, which is scary. i don't care how many athlete's central may think they have, but i highly doubt none of them can take down Tyler Mobriant without going for the legs. Meigs also has other weapons in the backfield like the big fullback #5 who is also their middle linebacker. And if you hear the linebacker Watson over the intercom for a tackles it may not be the Taylor Watson from central but Meigs #7 Nathan Watson who had a very impressive game agianst boyd last week. I didn't get to see the beating Loudon gave Central but i heard once the chargers got hit in the mouth they backed down. We'll hopefully it's changed for them since then because the ol Meigs Co. Tigers i know loves to hit people. But like i was saying i haven't seen Central play yet so i'm probaly over looking them some, but based on the facts Ive heard an seen, I'm picking Meigs to win this won.TIGERS: 28 (If they make all their extra-points haha)CHARGERS: 14

Good post!!!PCWildcat4life, you should really try and listen to a legend in these situations. Are you just a fan of Polk County or are you the coach? You sound like you know what your talking about anyway. As for the game, Meigs County will make McMinn Central bow down on Friday.