Rossview@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, time is going to tell.

How would you compare both teams to Hillsboro? Could either match the boros speed? Could either match Maplewoods speed?

Lets see: Rossview Beat Northeast - everyone saw this game and I do believe that Northeast is better than Creekwood who barely beat a Northwest team 17-14, the same team Northeast beat 35-0 in a scrimmage.

Clarksville Beat Creekwood - have not seen this game so I can only tell you what I saw from the Hawks on Tuesdays television.

I will change my final score: Hawks 35 Wildcats 21

Sorry Goldendude, but it is the year of the Hawk. I do enjoy reading your post and hope to meet you in the playoffs this year.

Coach give us some love now. HUGS

When we gonna eat steak?

*Remember when a baby wildcat is scared, and know it is about to die, it fights back. I feel chs is no different.

Looks like baby birds ran from the purple and gold kitties.

What happened to you Rossview? Like dude said you lucky you got out of

there with 14. Don't you no Wildcats eat Hawks. Face it they have your number. And i did not see anyone stop my friend 1 shut your mouth now.

QUOTE(1new_wildcat_fan @ Sep 6 2007 - 12:26 PM)

There is no way CHS can stop the power running attack of RHS. CHS does not have the defense to stop all of that power. Can you say too much Padgett???????? NE did not even hit him and you think Clarksville will even lay a hand on him? No way. And then Scott at QB. Now that is a stud QB. According to others CHS only has one person on defense and that is #1. So stop him and you run all over the defense. Man watch the hawks sore on Friday!!!!

I agree with this. chs (I put them in lowercase on purpose) is nothing. All they have is one player on each side of the ball. On Offense they have Fletcher, on defense they seem to have some Stewbrunner, or brenner or whatever playing for them. I agree with my man earlier. Rossview has been close every year they have played chs. Is it that chs is scared, and know that their reign of "terror" is over.

*Lets take into consideration how supposedly chs won against Creekwood. Creekwood was nervous, and had an off game. Yet, chs could'nt pull away from them until the third quarter, Heck they didn't score on Offense until the third quarter! chs can have all they want , media, fans, food, but that will make it that much sweeter when Rossview pulls this one home.

*Rossview has nothing to lose, but CLARKSVILLE HIGH does, and have alot to lose. Have fun being nervous, and taking a beating from their fast, and strong defense. Oh, and if Octavious won't run you over, Domonic will. You can't say that much for lil' Fletch.

*Remember when a baby wildcat is scared, and know it is about to die, it fights back. I feel chs is no different.

YOU BEEN STEWED!

Good game Rossview it was exciting. Maybe you can get another shot at us in the Playoffs.

There is no way CHS can stop the power running attack of RHS. CHS does not have the defense to stop all of that power. Can you say too much Padgett???????? NE did not even hit him and you think Clarksville will even lay a hand on him? No way. And then Scott at QB. Now that is a stud QB. According to others CHS only has one person on defense and that is #1. So stop him and you run all over the defense. Man watch the hawks sore on Friday!!!!

how bout that runnin game, that padgett and qb of yours must had a bad night. wildcats laid a can of whoopa$$ on you. looks like that our studs took your ponies down. lil flecter hard to bring down huh.

and never did see anyone slow down the steinbruiser. are you still aching from those hits. and you play dirty 7 sticking your fingers in his eyes in the pile. your lucky you still have a head on you shoulders. now we be 5 up on you now hawkeys . better hope you don't see us again this year.

where you at now rossview fan?

how bout that runnin game, that padgett and qb of yours must had a bad night. wildcats laid a can of whoopa$$ on you. looks like that our studs took your ponies down. lil flecter hard to bring down huh.

and never did see anyone slow down the steinbruiser. are you still aching from those hits. and you play dirty 7 sticking your fingers in his eyes in the pile. your lucky you still have a head on you shoulders. now we be 5 up on you now hawkeys . better hope you don't see us again this year.

where you at now rossview fan?

they be hidding