Bolivar Central VS Fayette Ware

OL#75

After buying into their own hype Bolivar went out on the field and stunk it up 26 0. it was a great defensive battle early FW on their first drive after a Bolivar fumble (they still havent cured Pirtle's fumblitis yet i think some time on the bench might do the trick). then for the rest of the 1st half and most of the 3rd quarter the teams pretty much stalemated. what turned the game for the Cats was Antonio Feltus muffing a punt he should never have touched and then getting kicked out of the game on the next play for fighting with Wildcat Robert Freeman (Freeman remained in the game though he did throw punches didnt understand that for the life of me) Fayette Ware scored on that drive. Then in by far the most sorry display i have ever seen Coach Perry pretty much gave up. The Wildcats had 9 guys in the box and no safety or any player playing any farther than 7 yards off the ball and he just ran the ball didnt attack them didnt go for it just laid down and ran the ball. Needless to say his team followed suit giving up a 60+ yard pass to Freeman( who should have been thrown out) and another long drive that resulted in a TD rounding out the scoring for the game. Normally i like to be right but this time i wish i wasnt in my leadup i said for FW to win they needed to protect their qb and stop the run (they did only allowed 1 sack) and Bolivar needed to protect the football and stop the pass(they didnt 3 fumbles and 2 interceptions) On a further note FW has a swagger now that shows me they could be a force come November. of all the 3A's ive seen they have been the best. though they played really dirty(late hits starting arguments one that led to a fight) they played football really well and Thompson did a number on the heads of the Tiger players leading his team in some of the Tigers warmup chants it was beautiful FW looked really really good and Bolivar looked really really bad