9/21 Macon Co at White House

timbdp

All are great players. But Parker will lay you out. He probably averages 30 yds per catch on offense. Not to mention his toughness playing with what hes playing with. Every player we're talking about is either a soph or junior. Neals a super reciever and also has 4 or 5 ints. Dixon is a tough runner, and Payne reminds me a little of Ricky with his quick cuts. I personally think alot of all those players, but i really think the "PLAYMAKER" should be getting some D1 looks from somebody because of his size, strength, hands , toughness, and love of the game.

everybody is startin to make me mad about parker. hes one of the best players on our team yes. but he is no better than neal, payne, or barnes at the wideout position. he averages 30yds a catch because the quarterback only throws to him

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody is startin to make me mad about parker. hes one of the best players on our team yes. but he is no better than neal, payne, or barnes at the wideout position. he averages 30yds a catch because the quarterback only throws to him

EVERYBODY MENTIONED ABOVE ARE ALL GREAT PLAYERS,I PERSONALLY AM GLAD TO SEE

#8 HEALTHY AGAIN.HE'S A GREAT PLAYMAKER AS ARE THE OTHERS MENTIONED.I DONT THINK

THE Q.B HAS FAVORED ANY ONE RECEIVER.THE TRUTH IS THE TEAM IS HURT WHENEVER HE'S

NOT ON THE FIELD.

EVERYBODY MENTIONED ABOVE ARE ALL GREAT PLAYERS,I PERSONALLY AM GLAD TO SEE

#8 HEALTHY AGAIN.HE'S A GREAT PLAYMAKER AS ARE THE OTHERS MENTIONED.I DONT THINK

THE Q.B HAS FAVORED ANY ONE RECEIVER.THE TRUTH IS THE TEAM IS HURT WHENEVER HE'S

NOT ON THE FIELD.

yea parker is a great athlete he must really practice hard? what was wrong with him?

yea parker is a great athlete he must really practice hard? what was wrong with him?

Hey to all the Whitehouse people....yall kicked our butts.(Macon County)...did you scrimmage Smith County before the season started? I hear they beat yall....I don't see how....I know how sometimes scrimmages don't mean alot..we play them this week...are they that good??