Wilson Central and Oakland

R45AFan

What is all the fuss about...................remind 2p that they are playing the "worst rated" team in 4-5A (by unanimous vote of the league coaches and THE "GURU" - Murphy Fair). It is now possible that Wilson Central might not finish at the bottom (with that region win last week).

By league rankings, this will be a slam-dunk for the Pats, but I would warn the Oakland team not to take the "kitties" too lightly. They seem to have different outlook this season, and they might just surprise someone before this season is over. I know that most are fairly certain that Oakland will win, but I really like the way this team plays on both sides of the ball, and will not be surprised if they make a "real" game of it.

road trip

Check On The Ball Magazine....they ranked US last not yall. Don't try to play that card.

Oakland take someone lightly? You must be joking. You are undefeated....we are not.....no way we take yall lightly. Oakland has always had respect for WC. You slaughtered us a few yrs ago on our Homecoming. Trust me, we will not take you lightly ever. Obviously we are the big time underdogs here, not WC.

I will add that I have always supported your team on the boards.... even when you had no other posters. I know you have to be glad to have gotten rid of that principal!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check On The Ball Magazine....they ranked US last not yall. Don't try to play that card.

Oakland take someone lightly? You must be joking. You are undefeated....we are not.....no way we take yall lightly. Oakland has always had respect for WC. You slaughtered us a few yrs ago on our Homecoming. Trust me, we will not take you lightly ever. Obviously we are the big time underdogs here, not WC.

I will add that I have always supported your team on the boards.... even when you had no other posters. I know you have to be glad to have gotten rid of that principal!!

more so than that...we got our oc back from 2 yrs ago...along with a couple other coaches. we've already scored more points thus far this year than we did all of last season.....you guys shut us out last year and turned the favor on our homecoming. this should be a great game. im not predicting a winner but i do know that both defenses are gonna show up and leave it all on the field..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im going with WC. Because they have drive and heart behind them, already totaling more points than last years season, and already winning more games than last year. Those are accomplishments in themselves, if its a win on their side, it will take them even furthure in accomplishing a succesful season (more than they already have done)

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

on the ball might have put yall last but besides that everyone else put us last lol. and if your talking about mr. k its not a matter of glad its a matter of a miracle. mayfield has turned the school around. lol

I got an opportunity to see WC scrimmage Independence and I can tell Oakland one thing for sure...........................

YOU BETTER GET YOUR CHINSTRAP BUCKLED UP

The Wildcats bring in fellas, and that is why I think they win.

THANK GOD I WANNA SEE SUM HARD HITTING LIKE 5A USED TO HAVE BACK ABOUT 5 TO 6 YEARS AGO SEEMS LIKE NOW EVERBODY ARM TACKLES NOW

THANK GOD I WANNA SEE SUM HARD HITTING LIKE 5A USED TO HAVE BACK ABOUT 5 TO 6 YEARS AGO SEEMS LIKE NOW EVERBODY ARM TACKLES NOW

dont worry i have a feeling you will see some hard hitting this game lol want to see some realy hard hhitting come to the wilson central lebanon game in about 2 weeks. nothing like a little county rivalry there lol.