Wilson Central and Oakland

R45AFan

Hope he cramps up this week..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...not a chance...sorry. actually were still waiting on him to have a breakout game. hes had some solid performances but nothing spectacular yet. hes due, so hopefully its this week!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...not a chance...sorry. actually were still waiting on him to have a breakout game. hes had some solid performances but nothing spectacular yet. hes due, so hopefully its this week!

Nope.....I hear his break-out game is going to be the next week. I know he has been a workhorse for WC though. Is that McChurch kid finally a sr?

a shame theres not a third one coming up.

Relief......you mean???

I know we had the stable of backs at Oakland back in the late 80's...the Hugle brothers. I know everyone would ask me at the games when we were EVER going to be out of them. In fact the Tillery kid at Lavergne reminds me of how the Hugles were built...short, stocky,quick, and low center of gravity. Those kids were amazing and all the other schools hated them with a passion. hahahha , it was Hugle right, Hugle left......and no one could haul them down.

is there a cite that has oakland's stats for the season?

No, that is something we sure are lacking in....a website . You can look up the DNJ ( www.dnj.com or the tennessean.com and see how we rank compared to the mid-state in stats though. ) You will see that we have several close to the top on tackles. Believe McGowan leads OHS in total tackles. He plays LB and is #44. A real hard-nosed kid.

but dont worry there is another majors coming up hes a freshman. he looks to be better than his older brother. Another majors may be holding that carrer rushing record in a few years.

No, I heard he was moving into the Oakland zone actually. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Guess he didn't break it to yall yet.