Munford-Jackson Northside

cougarmike

There is nothing wrong with me. I thought you would enjoy my post. I simply stated what should be obvious to all concerned. The large percentage of coaches in your region who probably swap films, and the large percenage of coaches across the nation who choose to cooperate, are all stupid. They should follow the uncooperative lead of the Munford staff. You won the region last year, and you appear to be on your way to doing it again. You all are simply, uncooperatively smarter, than the rest of the coaches out there. And to respond to your "official friend" out there; you have never said the Munford staff was the greatest, that is correct. You simply implied, quite strongly, that players would legally flock from Memphis to play for them. That made me assume they must be the greatest staff ever! As for your head coach, I have no problem with him. I have never met him. In fact, I don't think that I have ever mentioned his name.

There you go "assuming" again!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic