Munford-Jackson Northside

cougarmike

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jakson Northside and Henry County could be the two best teams in region 7. I think Northside may very well be this years Munford.

Being a former coach, I can understand why you are trying to build them up, but we both know this is not true. Unless they have had a bunch of transfers, you should handle them with ease. So, as shocking as this must be to everyone, we disagree again.

Being a former coach, I can understand why you are trying to build them up, but we both know this is not true. Unless they have had a bunch of transfers, you should handle them with ease. So, as shocking as this must be to everyone, we disagree again.

Northside is better than people think. They have some size up front and their RB is very quick. They don't have a kicking game so that could hurt them in a close game. I think Munford wins this game but not as big as people might think.

Northside is better than people think. They have some size up front and their RB is very quick. They don't have a kicking game so that could hurt them in a close game. I think Munford wins this game but not as big as people might think.

Northside's win over Brighton speaks volumes. Northside dominated the game and led all night by 2 tds. Only a very late score by Brighton made the score a lot closer than it actually was. Munford will need to be ready to play. I think the players and the staff understand how important this region game really is. A 2-0 start puts you in great position to secure a playoff spot while remaining a front-runner for the region. I don't think Munford will take anything for granted!! I know that all that we heard last week was about how Henry should handle Westview easily and we saw what happened. I would only offer the following advice to Munford. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED! ASSUME NOTHING! GIVE EACH OPPONENT THE PROPER RESPECT! KEEP THE GOAL IN SIGHT AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND ONE GAME AT A TIME! GO MUNFORD!!!!!!!!!!

All right former coach ya'll may beat them but they have talent this year. Big up front. Speed in the back field. Don't wake up sat. feeling like brighton wondering what happened and if you do remember I told you so.

Munford will win big. Northside beat a Brighton team that looked as if they were looking ahead to covington. They played terrible. Northside has lost to Ripley and got killed by dyersburg. THis should not be close. I like how cougarmike plays them up where if munford plays bad he already has excuses in place

Dyersburg did in fact win but it was close early and Dyersburg had to make some adjustments to stop Northsides running game. Northside's poor kicking game is what gave Dyersburg the opening to run away. As far as excuses I don't make them I try to explain what took place and that's it. For what ever it's worth I say if we don't play very well Northside can beat us and maybe some of you if your not paying attention.

If Brighton would have had their starters back for Northside, the outcome would have been different. It made a huge difference in the Covington game. I don't suppose anybodys second team is better than the first, if they were they wouldn't be second team.

Wasn't aware that Brighton didn't have some of their starting players. Who where they missing.