WHITE HOUSE HERITAGE VS. CLARKSVILLE ACADEMY

whitehousefan

This is coming from the same guy who said that Heritage only has #5 we saw how well that went didnt we

i admit they do have more weapons than #5 now. he really didn't do anything against eaglevillle to impress me. #12 looks to be an awesome player though. i'd give the ball to him all night. i feel that eagleville's d line whipped their o line though. 12 just made some great runs. they are huge but appear to be very soft and slow. ca might be more than their line can handle. look for 51 to have a good night a lb, hes a great player.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i admit they do have more weapons than #5 now. he really didn't do anything against eaglevillle to impress me. #12 looks to be an awesome player though. i'd give the ball to him all night. i feel that eagleville's d line whipped their o line though. 12 just made some great runs. they are huge but appear to be very soft and slow. ca might be more than their line can handle. look for 51 to have a good night a lb, hes a great player.

i dont agree with you on that at all about eaglevilles line destroying heritages line, i give them credit they are pretty big boys to move out of the whole, but how in the heck do you think that number 12 got so many yards, you think he ran threw the hole defensive line by himself, no, it was because there was holes in the line! and i dont know if you saw how on just about every 1st down they had about 5 yards!! if the back has a good night, than the line had just as good of a nioght as he did!!

i dont agree with you on that at all about eaglevilles line destroying heritages line, i give them credit they are pretty big boys to move out of the whole, but how in the heck do you think that number 12 got so many yards, you think he ran threw the hole defensive line by himself, no, it was because there was holes in the line! and i dont know if you saw how on just about every 1st down they had about 5 yards!! if the back has a good night, than the line had just as good of a nioght as he did!!

why cant you guys just accept the fact that your line isn't that good. out of all the teams in the region you probably have the biggest line but that does not mean a thing. i would rather have a small line that would hit you than a huge line that is out of shape and soft like yours. if your line will start playing up to size you could be dangerous but until then, ca in an upset.

why cant you guys just accept the fact that your line isn't that good. out of all the teams in the region you probably have the biggest line but that does not mean a thing. i would rather have a small line that would hit you than a huge line that is out of shape and soft like yours. if your line will start playing up to size you could be dangerous but until then, ca in an upset.

and you still seem 2 amaze me so if are line is out of shape and slow whats that make your line b/c yall got beat 24-12 and it should of been worse than that