the prophet

1. Henry county

2. Munford

3. Northside

4. Hardin county

5. Liberty

6. Brighton

7. JCM

THese are my predictions as I feel like Henry county will win out.

Munford will except for a loss to Henry county

Northside will beat JCM and lose to Lliberty

Hardin County will lose to Liberty

Brighton loses to everyone but JCM

JCM leaves 3 offensive players in the restroom on their way to the next region game against Henry coutny and the game is at their place, they just refuse to come out of the stall, they admit that they feel safer on the toilet than lining up agains those guys from Henry county, I do not know yet if they will come out for the folowing game or not but one thing is fo certain, THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN, and the process of reascending is a long way off,

GO RED SOX

North Side could be tough to beat if they get healthy and quit beating themselves. Averaging 100 yards of penallties and 2 turnovers a game. Mann runs up and down the field and they screw it up when they get inside the 20 with penalties, turnovers and a bunch of dropped passes. They were without three starting offensive lineman against Munford. Still managed to move the ball but choked in Munford territory 3 times. Should make for an interesting finish to the season.

North Side could be tough to beat if they get healthy and quit beating themselves. Averaging 100 yards of penallties and 2 turnovers a game. Mann runs up and down the field and they screw it up when they get inside the 20 with penalties, turnovers and a bunch of dropped passes. They were without three starting offensive lineman against Munford. Still managed to move the ball but choked in Munford territory 3 times. Should make for an interesting finish to the season.

That is why I had them at the 3 spot, they are capable but, so is LIberty, Liberty is loaded with athletes, they just have not put it together, just like NS and JCM. I do not see JCM putting it together, but I see NS and Liberty both getting better.

Not to be disrespectful Yanker but just going with the trend at JCM.

• 2 weeks later...

The meaningful part of the season is here, a slip up could cost a team the regional title, a team getting hot right now could win the regional title, who is going to emerge inthe final 5 weeks of regional play. Front runner would have to be Henry county right now but folks that is just on paper. Munford does not seem to be anyless that what they were last year except in cougar mikes words which may just be that smoke screen. NS seems tobe a very talented and improved foootball team and could make a run. Hardin county has slipped it seems and is not as good as I had expected them to be, but I know the Tigers normally finish strong. Liberty seems to be finding some offense and with a little confidence these boys could upset some folks as welll. JCM is the always most dangerous team in the rteregion but generally the biggest underachievers, will this year be different or do they surprise no one and stay at the bottom with the most talent. Brighton, a little down this year and tonights game with Munford is their chance to get things rolling, things could snow ball for them if they do not win tonight, they have Henry county coming to town next week.

My predictions have not changed much

1. henry county

2. Munford

3. Northside

4. LIberty/Hardin coutny

5. JCm

6. Brighton

The meaningful part of the season is here, a slip up could cost a team the regional title, a team getting hot right now could win the regional title, who is going to emerge inthe final 5 weeks of regional play. Front runner would have to be Henry county right now but folks that is just on paper. Munford does not seem to be anyless that what they were last year except in cougar mikes words which may just be that smoke screen. NS seems tobe a very talented and improved foootball team and could make a run. Hardin county has slipped it seems and is not as good as I had expected them to be, but I know the Tigers normally finish strong. Liberty seems to be finding some offense and with a little confidence these boys could upset some folks as welll. JCM is the always most dangerous team in the rteregion but generally the biggest underachievers, will this year be different or do they surprise no one and stay at the bottom with the most talent. Brighton, a little down this year and tonights game with Munford is their chance to get things rolling, things could snow ball for them if they do not win tonight, they have Henry county coming to town next week.

My predictions have not changed much

1. henry county

2. Munford

3. Northside

4. LIberty/Hardin coutny

5. JCm

6. Brighton

i wonder how u can put liberty at the # 4 sport when they haven't won a game in the region and only one game all season i see it like this

1)Henry Co.

2)Hardin Co./ Munford

3)J. Northside

4)Brighton

5)JCM

6)Liberty

i wonder how u can put liberty at the # 4 sport when they haven't won a game in the region and only one game all season i see it like this

1)Henry Co.

2)Hardin Co./ Munford

3)J. Northside

4)Brighton

5)JCM

6)Liberty

I really think libertyis going to finish strong, they are talented and with a little confidence can beart anyone.

but a week later in results and it looks like

THis is taking from my opinion that Henry coutny will winout

1. herny

2. Munford

3. Hardin county

4. Northside, since they beat Brighton

1. Henry county

2. Munford

3. Northside

4. Hardin county

5. Liberty

6. Brighton

7. JCM

JCM leaves 3 offensive players in the restroom on their way to the next region game against Henry coutny and the game is at their place, they just refuse to come out of the stall, they admit that they feel safer on the toilet than lining up agains those guys from Henry county, I do not know yet if they will come out for the folowing game or not but one thing is fo certain, THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN, and the process of reascending is a long way off,

GO RED SOX

Liberty will beat neither...you are incoherent!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Henry county

2. Munford

3. Northside

4. Hardin county

5. Liberty

6. Brighton

7. JCM

GO RED SOX

well after 9 it looks like

1. Henry county

2. Munford

3. Hardin coutny

4. Northside

5. Liberty

6. Brighton

7. JCM

and this is all depending on Henry ocutny defeating Hardin county and Northside defeating Liberty, Munford defeating JCM

I think that the Munford is a given, the other two should be interesting games. IT could end like this

1. Hardin

2. Henry

3. Munford

4. Liberty

I am sure the Yanker would like to see the crusaders get in.

Although JCM beat Liberty this year, at this point Liberty would beat them by 30.

THE DEMISE HAS BEGAN