Best Tacklers

Ctownfootball

I'm gonna put a plug in for Chris Martin (#73) of Cascade here. He is a big defensive tackle weighing at around 285 and has made some huge tackles for losses this season. He is showing some great senior leadership on the field and should draw some attention if he continues to play this way. We have a couple of more college prospects on that D-line in Nathan Armstrong and Timmy Sanders which make it tough to run the ball up the middle against the Champs!

jacob estep #53 for the unaka rangers of course some will say i say that only bc im from unaka but watch him play and u will find out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jacob estep #53 for the unaka rangers of course some will say i say that only bc im from unaka but watch him play and u will find out

[/quote That must be the reason he made 1st team all-state as a linebacker last year as a junior!!!!!

the boy can tackle thats for sure, He will rock your world. I think he already has over 80 tackles in 6 games.

40 is good player,but it took several lions to try to keep 76 and 25 from westview out of their backfield

I our entire Defensive line came through on nearly every play, your QB is just an athlete. But "Moose" played a great game. Jimmy Lee Kenniston #76 and Mike Hassell #84 were after your Qb all night. Yall had no answer for our Line.

I our entire Defensive line came through on nearly every play, your QB is just an athlete. But "Moose" played a great game. Jimmy Lee Kenniston #76 and Mike Hassell #84 were after your Qb all night. Yall had no answer for our Line.

# 76 as i recall was after yours all nite too !

I have to echo what has already been said about 20 times! Chase Horton from Camden is one linebacker that can definitely bring the wood! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He's the best I have seen this year. Definitely brings the wood and never takes a down off!