Portland at Kenwood

BigShuMan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh no! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> not a footballen /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> wanna be /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not a footballen wanna be. IT IS FOOTBALLEN! If I recall correctly, he used to go by a VERY similar name a couple of years ago. So don't be mistaken, it's the same guy.

Is he the head coach?

Does Portland still have good talent, just no guidance?

See the attached article that was posted on Coach T on 1 Oct. http://tennessee.coacht.com/article.cfm?id=28756

Not real sure on the talent or guidance subject. I will let you know after I watch them play this weekend what my thoughts are. However, this is just my belief, every team is capable of winning on any given day with the right amount of heart and desire and team play. To often individual players get wrapped up playing for themselves and how they look on the field rather than playing for the other 10 people on the field with them. The only thing the players on the field should be concerned with is the end zones they are defending and trying to reach. All too often they worry too much about what is happening on the sidelines and in the stands. Newsflash for everyone, the game is won in the field of play by the team that plays the best not by the spectators, cameras or scouts.

Coach Perry is the Head Coach at Mt. Juliet and is a fine man. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for around 15 years. In fact, on his word alone is the reasonI was hired at cheatham county years ago. His teams are alwys very physical, well disciplined and WELL COACHED. Mt. Juliet is for real on both sides of the ball. He and his staff have definetly turned those kids and that program around.

See the attached article that was posted on Coach T on 1 Oct. http://tennessee.coacht.com/article.cfm?id=28756

Not real sure on the talent or guidance subject. I will let you know after I watch them play this weekend what my thoughts are. However, this is just my belief, every team is capable of winning on any given day with the right amount of heart and desire and team play. To often individual players get wrapped up playing for themselves and how they look on the field rather than playing for the other 10 people on the field with them. The only thing the players on the field should be concerned with is the end zones they are defending and trying to reach. All too often they worry too much about what is happening on the sidelines and in the stands. Newsflash for everyone, the game is won in the field of play by the team that plays the best not by the spectators, cameras or scouts.

GOOD POST You are so right here.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Wow i notice something this week about some of these games. The chatter is way down.. Interesting don't you think?