Clarksville@Northwest

Golfendude

Coaches this thread is slow going huh? Really not much to chat about here. No pun intended. Well shoot fire i'm ready for some football. The reg season is half over. It's going to fast for me. Then the

expectations of whats to come. We are hopeful here that it is all going to fall into place.

After this Fri. night games i will be rushing to find out about the Kenwood, Portland and Mt. Juliet, Rossview game. I think we all will be any comments?

you are right mr dude if mj and kw lost this fri that would make things very interesting

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will vanbruggen play or sit out again? this looks as a run run game. think northwest will be ready and get up for this game. just don't think this is the year of the viking yet. clarksville gets this one, but enjoy it for the time being. believe northwest will get it going soon.

cats win big /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

PLAYERS i know during the day you guys read some of this crap. This Fri. when you go into the Vikings house it should be business as usual . This past Fri you showed Region 6 by taking out Oakland that you are a team that can dominate any offense that our region can bring at you this season. Now it's time to turn up the volume and break the rest of these 5 teams we play DOWN! Give it all you got and i have no doubt what the out come will be with this team we have this year. JUST WIN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NEVER OVER LOOK ANYONE. They know these WILDCATS ARE COMING.

I think CHS defense will have a shut out tonight at the game. The offense is prepareing for a SOSO defense and is getting ready to make there blocks and execute at what they are good at. CHS has this one no doubt. but after this game is the real challenge. I think CHS will ovecome all the obstacles and get to where they want to be.