West TN 1a 2a 3a Top Performers

mg

below are the top 5 teams in west tennessee div 1 public 1a through 3a (including shelby county) for offensive points scored and defensive points allowed ...

please keep in mind:

1. these rankings mean nothing

2. some teams may leave their first string on the field for the entire game, or may allow wholesale substitutions

3. i may have made some mistakes, so please correct them......the information i used came from the tssaa web for regional standings 2007

4. these rankings do not predicte anything, other than someone will make a stupid comment or stir the pot

offense

1. dyersburg (3a) 41.6

2. trenton peabody (2a) 35.2

3. martin westview (2a) 34.2

(tie) mckenzie (1a) 34.2

5. henry county (4a) 33.4

defense

1. stewart cnty (2a) 6.3

2. milan (2a) 7.8

3. dyersburg (3a) 9.8

4. ripley (3a) 10.2

5. fayette ware (3a) 12.8

i had a chance to watch the dyersburg & haywood game and i do agree they are the best in the west. Dyersburg moved the ball well against the tomcats yet they had fumbleitest that night and still won. that will be a great layoff rematch and get ready cause both should win out. if dyercounty can beat the tomcats they will also gain alot of respect from trojan fans. HAYWOOD IS THE REAL DEAL. UNTIL THEN they will have to beat a school with a winning record thats not a 2a team who they are suppose to beat. to get the respect they need.

chester county o-25

covington in a nail bitter 1-5

mcnairy beat dyercounty 38-7

huntingdon not quiet the team of the past 3-2 this year

liberty tech new coach and 1-5 record

but if dyercounty playes haywood tuff and doesn't loose by at least 14 then they will get much needed respect

the scary thing is that dyersburg is averaging 41 points per game, and their offense is no where near hitting on all cylinders.....they are getting better however....

friday night tyler caldwell had 170 yards on 7 carries.......appears that caldwell is now 100% healthy.....

the scary thing is that dyersburg is averaging 41 points per game, and their offense is no where near hitting on all cylinders.....they are getting better however....

friday night tyler caldwell had 170 yards on 7 carries.......appears that caldwell is now 100% healthy.....

I only hope the Trojans dont go into their usual two week let down while they are out of school for the dreaded un-purposeful (useless) 2 weeks out. Bowling,staff,players KEEP FOCUSED or it come back to "Bite" You . Keep those horses Revving Trojans,no let down,non-focused,day dreaming about what you have accompolished thus far and see your dreams go down the drain. LETS KEEP IT UP YOUNG MEN OF DHS. Yall have the best opportunity DHS has ever had to Advance However not without Keeping your Focus on the Prize looming Ahead of you the next 10 weeks ! Hopefully injuries will not keep you from attaining what You ALL DESERVE ! I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL. GO TROJANS!!

I only hope the Trojans dont go into their usual two week let down while they are out of school for the dreaded un-purposeful (useless) 2 weeks out. Bowling,staff,players KEEP FOCUSED or it come back to "Bite" You . Keep those horses Revving Trojans,no let down,non-focused,day dreaming about what you have accompolished thus far and see your dreams go down the drain. LETS KEEP IT UP YOUNG MEN OF DHS. Yall have the best opportunity DHS has ever had to Advance However not without Keeping your Focus on the Prize looming Ahead of you the next 10 weeks ! Hopefully injuries will not keep you from attaining what You ALL DESERVE ! I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL. GO TROJANS!!

[/qu

Its been a long time comming!!!! counce built a tradition and a Program, Its time for Bowling to take were he left off and turn it into a dynasty... GOOD LUCK