West Greene vs. Chuckey Doak

wasqbnowcoach

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man,you can leave my brother out of it!I speak for myself.Do you have the guts to tell me who you are?Tcpioneer3,you have always said bad things about Mark.So what is the problem ?Are you jealous of him or what?

C-D 34 WG 14 !

I beg to differ...I have never said anything bad about him...as a matter of fact I have said that I think he is a very good guy...you are the one always talkin smack! For instance, "WG has better coaches!" Was WG out-coached tonight??? Im sure the coaches would have won it for them if they would have won....according to you anyway...and to answer your last question, no...just what is their to be jealous about? Thats was a good one...hahaha....

p.s. 34-14

C-D 34 WG 14 !

I beg to differ...I have never said anything bad about him...as a matter of fact I have said that I think he is a very good guy...you are the one always talkin smack! For instance, "WG has better coaches!" Was WG out-coached tonight??? Im sure the coaches would have won it for them if they would have won....according to you anyway...and to answer your last question, no...just what is their to be jealous about? Thats was a good one...hahaha....

p.s. 34-14

Thats what I thought you don't have the balls to tell me who you are!No WG was not outcoached tonight,just to many turnovers.

Thats what I thought you don't have the balls to tell me who you are!No WG was not outcoached tonight,just to many turnovers.

Ill do you one better...when and where?

p.s. 34-14 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ill do you one better...when and where?

p.s. 34-14 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would say you are a nerd and never even played the game of football in your life!Man you just scare me to death!

Come on you big Tusculum Pioneer just tell who you are

How did CD score all those points?? Is the WG defensive scheme the same as in years past? I know in the past they did some things that were not very sound on D? Has that continued even with the coaching changes? Are the same people coaching Defense?

To answer your first question turnovers killed WG.The second question WG runs a 44 defense this year it will take some time to get the hang of this defense.In years past they ran a 52 defense.I guess this is blowing your mind ,because you don't have a clue what i'm talking about.To answer your last question no these coaches are different.WG got rid of all the bad coaches ,starting 3 years ago.I like the old coaches as people but it was time for a change.The game just simple past them up.Coach Case is going to be a good coach just give him time.Mark is learning this year he will be a good coach.The players really respect them.

To answer your first question turnovers killed WG.The second question WG runs a 44 defense this year it will take some time to get the hang of this defense.In years past they ran a 52 defense.I guess this is blowing your mind ,because you don't have a clue what i'm talking about.To answer your last question no these coaches are different.WG got rid of all the bad coaches ,starting 3 years ago.I like the old coaches as people but it was time for a change.The game just simple past them up.Coach Case is going to be a good coach just give him time.Mark is learning this year he will be a good coach.The players really respect them.

Well what kind of "44"do they play there genius?? Is it a 2, 6, 3 and 5? Do they still run the DE up the field for contain (not smart) or do the OLB have flat responsability? What!? Surely your not gonna just tell me the play "weak" defense and leave it at that.

Well what kind of "44"do they play there genius?? Is it a 2, 6, 3 and 5? Do they still run the DE up the field for contain (not smart) or do the OLB have flat responsability? What!? Surely your not gonna just tell me the play "weak" defense and leave it at that.

Maybe you should ask coach Murphy,because you think he is the best coach in the county.There is no need to get so upset.You never can tell you might get to coach WG some day!

Maybe you should ask coach Murphy,because you think he is the best coach in the county.There is no need to get so upset.You never can tell you might get to coach WG some day!

This thread has become amusing in that it is people of two struggling schools fighting each other. Anyway one way to resolve this debate is to compare def stats. Then maybe compare WG def to years past? IDK just a thought and cant you guys get along for the betterment of your county, it seems weak this year