Lawrence County @ Hillsboro

Footballfan15

We are not either we are hungry /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and angry /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

What you angry at me lol.. Your to funny.. Where is Coach Chris when you need him.. lol.

No not at you. Angry about the ending of last years season. This is all just fun to me. Good luck and go Burro's

Yeah right, fun until we tee up against each other lol. I have to agree some people take some of this verbal crap quite literally. And my forte is getting them up tight have you noticed? Folks just having some fun. Heck the best teams are going to win anyway right Coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach would be terrible of me to go to the MJ KW game. I sure would love to see this one. I know your in Nashville you guys going to get any feed on it? If so record it for me. I'll buy you the biggest steak a Charlie's Oak Grove, if you do. After the season is over we need to have a get together with some of the Coaches before we leave the area. You can bet i'll have my headset on tonight 540 is going to cover it. Hey don't you guy's step on them to much tonight. Better save some bullets. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />