StewartCo.REBSvs.HoustonCo.Irish!

CatfishHunterJR

yeah we didnt lay down nd listen ur up there in sandy hearin bout us nd talkin crap but yet i aint heard nuttin bout ur team so go talk bout ur team nd see if nyone pays attention u dont like sc good for u we have all tha fans we need nd we got more than enough hatas so if u wanna join em go ahead but stay out these topics nobody cares wat u have to say all i kno is we didnt lay down nd u wont see us lay down i kno fo dam sure i didnt lay down

That's my boy C-Roc...very well said...Good Post

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u kno i got to let him kno bout sc we aint scared if u scared go to church hahaha

There is a fine line between confident and cocky...and before this week SC had passed that line...This week and the power outage must of put you back on the other side of the line...but u are once again stepping over it....You all were on teams that gave teams mop up duty players a half to play...Remeber that was not too long ago...

There is a fine line between confident and cocky...and before this week SC had passed that line...This week and the power outage must of put you back on the other side of the line...but u are once again stepping over it....You all were on teams that gave teams mop up duty players a half to play...Remeber that was not too long ago...

yea we are confident but not too much to where we r cocky but u r bringin up tha past this is a new sc we want it more than tha past sc did

Yeah we know and we aint saying that were better than anybody or anything like that were just saying that we aint scared of anyone and if u hate on us than do it good so it can ###### us off and add more fuel to the fire but if u love us than love us...were just saying we dont need anyone than the 70 or 80 people involved in our program...because they can love u one day and blame u for losing a game the next.The only people that believe we can achieve anything are in our locker room...thats all were saying...last year we were a bunch of cocky players...this year were confident...the record shows the difference

Yeah we know and we aint saying that were better than anybody or anything like that were just saying that we aint scared of anyone and if u hate on us than do it good so it can ###### us off and add more fuel to the fire but if u love us than love us...were just saying we dont need anyone than the 70 or 80 people involved in our program...because they can love u one day and blame u for losing a game the next.The only people that believe we can achieve anything are in our locker room...thats all were saying...last year we were a bunch of cocky players...this year were confident...the record shows the difference

my exact point

U were the same person that you were last year, maybe some maturing has went on...yes....but you have yet to beat anyone...The only real team that you have played doubled you up...As I have gotten in it with your boy Catfish...I bring up the past, because that is what logical predictions are made of...Ones who do not bring it up....are clouded by their own ambitions.... With that being said I believe you are an improving football team.... U are better than u have been in over a decade....but you are not in the same sentence as Huntingdon and Camden... Not long ago you were the laughing stock of the region...

yea we are confident but not too much to where we r cocky but u r bringin up tha past this is a new sc we want it more than tha past sc did

the new sc looked like the old sc last week--from what i could see you didn't want nothing from huntingdon 'cept to go home with your tails tucked between your legs---sorry if i'm dissin' you but ya'lls offensive line didn't do squat---hope you weren't part of that and if you were how 'bout buying your backs some lunch this week cause you let the mustangs eat theirs friday night

That's my boy C-Roc...very well said...Good Post

i just call 'em like i see 'em man---ya'll didn't want it from huntingdon and it showed---you got a want it man---you got what it so bad you can taste it and quit makin' excuses and throwin' your hands up cause that just looks stupid---when you made a mistake you just quit and let 'em have it---that ain't no way to be---hey, i wanted you to beat the mustangs-- that's better for us but you quit man, you just plain quit when you coulda done better---you don't believe it but that's what i saw---that's what's the worst---ya'll ain't got no pride so quit saying you do---now you gotta beat hc just to get back to where you were last week and all i'm saying is if you don't get your heads right and quit thinking your somethin' your not you ain't gonna beat nobody else...just readin' your posts now tells me you ain't gonna do what you gotta do to win against hc that's why i'm STILL pickin' hc to beat you---they got a reason to win---to knock you out---you think you deserve it and that's where you get BEAT---nobody deserves nuthin'---you gotta go get what you want and you baby's ain't learned that yet--you think you don't have to EARN WINS---that's what you think but you got woke up last week and your gonna get lit up this week cuase ain't nobody givin' up nuthin' to you and you ain't got the WILL to take it---same ol' sc

i just call 'em like i see 'em man---ya'll didn't want it from huntingdon and it showed---you got a want it man---you got what it so bad you can taste it and quit makin' excuses and throwin' your hands up cause that just looks stupid---when you made a mistake you just quit and let 'em have it---that ain't no way to be---hey, i wanted you to beat the mustangs-- that's better for us but you quit man, you just plain quit when you coulda done better---you don't believe it but that's what i saw---that's what's the worst---ya'll ain't got no pride so quit saying you do---now you gotta beat hc just to get back to where you were last week and all i'm saying is if you don't get your heads right and quit thinking your somethin' your not you ain't gonna beat nobody else...just readin' your posts now tells me you ain't gonna do what you gotta do to win against hc that's why i'm STILL pickin' hc to beat you---they got a reason to win---to knock you out---you think you deserve it and that's where you get BEAT---nobody deserves nuthin'---you gotta go get what you want and you baby's ain't learned that yet--you think you don't have to EARN WINS---that's what you think but you got woke up last week and your gonna get lit up this week cuase ain't nobody givin' up nuthin' to you and you ain't got the WILL to take it---same ol' sc

you kno i could get on here nd add some nasty post but im not gunna do that. Im gunna let our play on friday do the talkin Atittude Intensity Enthusiasm Rebel Pride Baby!