District 8A/AA Tournament

timbdp

schools should have lights to host the district i would like to see white house host the district they have nicest soccer field in the district and they have not hosted the district tournament since 2003 expect for the first round games

Well i think friendship christian should host it. Especially since station camp got to this year. They don't have lights and neither do we. But our field is definetly the best in the district. and probably the best high school field in middle tennessee.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must respectfully disagree.

While your team does have a nice field. White Houses field is definatly the best in the district.

And I'm not taking a shot at anyone. We have people that "dialy take care of that field . Manacured to perfection.

Just check with any other team in our district. Or for that matter, anyone that has played on our field. Everyone,

I mean everyone that has played on our field comments on how plush and smooth our field is.

We take pride on how smoothe our filed is. No holes to twist an ankle. No bare spots to slide a cleat in. And fully irrigated.

And yes we have lights.

Anyway, I have heard that White House is next in the rotation.

On another note. I went to the FCS / Station Camp game.

Awsome play on both sides. I was really pulling for you FCS girls. But, it looks like yall will have to take the long road.

Good luck.

And a safe game for all teams.

"BDP FOREVER LADY DEVILS"

I must respectfully disagree.

While your team does have a nice field. White Houses field is definatly the best in the district.

And I'm not taking a shot at anyone. We have people that "dialy take care of that field . Manacured to perfection.

Just check with any other team in our district. Or for that matter, anyone that has played on our field. Everyone,

I mean everyone that has played on our field comments on how plush and smooth our field is.

We take pride on how smoothe our filed is. No holes to twist an ankle. No bare spots to slide a cleat in. And fully irrigated.

And yes we have lights.

Anyway, I have heard that White House is next in the rotation.

On another note. I went to the FCS / Station Camp game.

Awsome play on both sides. I was really pulling for you FCS girls. But, it looks like yall will have to take the long road.

Good luck.

And a safe game for all teams.

"BDP FOREVER LADY DEVILS"

Well for one we played W.H. this year at their field and there were some holes...one of which i personally tripped in.

And thanks we did try hard. It just wasn't meant to be. But we're expecting to see Station Camp again in Region so we'll have another shot at 'em.

Well for one we played W.H. this year at their field and there were some holes...one of which i personally tripped in.

And thanks we did try hard. It just wasn't meant to be. But we're expecting to see Station Camp again in Region so we'll have another shot at 'em.

Although I have not had a chance to see Friendship's field yet, I do have to say that I agree with "Devil_Blue", White House has the best field that I have seen thus far. I also know that the field is maintained on a daily basis year round. I was also pulling for you guys to win district. Maybe if it was on another day at another time, things would have been different. When does Regional play begin?

Although I have not had a chance to see Friendship's field yet, I do have to say that I agree with "Devil_Blue", White House has the best field that I have seen thus far. I also know that the field is maintained on a daily basis year round. I was also pulling for you guys to win district. Maybe if it was on another day at another time, things would have been different. When does Regional play begin?

region semifinals are on tuesday and region championship on thursday

region semifinals are

YORK at Station Camp 4:30pm

FCS at LA 6:30pm

fcs field is not that great of a field

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else. WH's field is the best out of the district.

And like everyone else is saying.. I was rooting for FCS too. Beat them in Regions! good luck!

Why is everyone hating on SC? One of those sweet White House players got carded after the game for spitting on a SC player. Hope that is not what is considered BDP!

"to wh player that did way to go i wish i was there to see that"- as a former wh player and a referee and person in general. you sir should be ashamed of yourself. NO WHERE should you be provoking any such of behavior like that. NOBODY deserves to be spit on. You can blame whatever reason you want on getting beat. But why stoop yourself to their level by spitting on them.

I think that player should be suspended indefinatly and you should be banned from sports period. You are one of the reasons sportsmanship is bad in high school athletics. What gives that girl the right to spit on an opponent? Honestly. What makes her a better person than to spit on somebody. Seriously, find a new hobbie sir because now my view of you is worthless!

you are stupid because you don't know much of a jerks are on the station camp team i would not be surprise if one there players spit on the white house player

back to the topic who made the district team and all tournament