Goodpasture @ DCA predictions !

decleater

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just trying to find out the excuse you will use Friday after DCA gets beat. Like "well you guys are actually a 3A school so you shouldn't be playing in 2A anyways."

No, we will use the portables as the excuse!!!!Or, maybe we will use the portapottys. Dont know but we are a very creative bunch. Maybe we will use the excuse that we were up late watching our volleyball girls play. You can rest since we beat the GP girls. Sorry, just read the Tennessean online and saw that. Well Cougar as much fun as this has been throughout the day chatting with you and all--they are calling my flight. We are working to earn money for a fieldhouse. Hey, thats the excuse--WE DONT HAVE A FIELD HOUSE!!!! Need to get our alum on that.

All in good fun Mr. Cougar--see ya Friday.

Good Luck and maybe just maybe we won't need any excuse at all............................

I didn't know that GP had a girls vollyball team, Well they didn't when I went. Good luck to ya veryloudfan and I hope its a good game!

Hey, you too. Yeah, volleyball==who knew------???? You do know we respect GP and the teams. Good stuff every year!!!! Gotta go, these airport folks are mean when they say Last call for Flight ####" We hope to be back in time for the game. If not, I am sure scores will be posted for updates and all. Anyway, goodluck and be nice to my Wildcats.....!!!!!

this is not the real #65 for DCA. it was supposed to be a joke. it wasnt very funny. the prediction of the game was a joke as well. no one at dca expects it to be even close to a blowout for dca. we expect a fun, competitive game with an extremely exciting atmosphere. best of luck to goodpasture, should be one of the closest games we have had against each other. this will be the last post from this name.

did want to say good luck to wotten /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

this is not the real #65 for DCA. it was supposed to be a joke. it wasnt very funny. the prediction of the game was a joke as well. no one at dca expects it to be even close to a blowout for dca. we expect a fun, competitive game with an extremely exciting atmosphere. best of luck to goodpasture, should be one of the closest games we have had against each other. this will be the last post from this name.

The game will be on the Cougar Radio Network if you guys want to listen. That is unless Tracy Mayes blows another transformer like he did two years ago. You have to admit that was hilarious!

Jax, I think you are speaking of Chris Wooden, he was a beast. He graduated in the '04 class. I think he went to play at Carson-Newman and he had so many problems with his knees that he had to stop before his first game with them. It is a shame because he was a great talent.

A couple of other things:

1) What station is the Couger Radio Network on? Is it 1360AM?

2) Best of luck to both teams. I am sure it will be a good one!

3) Oh, and one more thing...we always have that problem with the lights whenever somebody flushes the toilets in the portables...sorry, i couldn't resist! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The game will be on the Cougar Radio Network if you guys want to listen. That is unless Tracy Mayes blows another transformer like he did two years ago. You have to admit that was hilarious!

Yes the lights were hilarious, but even the mighty goodpasture will have to admit, there is not nicer playing field as DCA,(except for MBA'S field turf) in the state. It will be great weather, and the field will be all checkerboard uped. I hopw DCA can pull the upset.