Blackman Early Bird Open Scrimmages

Hamm

Blackman is still looking for teams to fill slots in this year's early bird open. We will accept the first two teams that commit.

Tournament info is as follows:

Blackman High

1st Annual Early Bird Open

Wrestling Scrimmage

***Tournament is a scrimmage and will not have awards. This is not sactioned by TSSAA. Referees will consist of those training for AAU and Middle Schools.

November 3, 2007

Address: 3945 Blaze Drive

Murfreesboro, TN 37128

Phone: (615) 904-3860

Directions: www.blm.rcs.k12.tn.us/geninfo/directions.html

Weigh-ins: 1:00pm

Wrestling Begins: 3:00pm

Weight Classes: 103, 112, 119, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 152, 160, 171, 189, 215, 285

Entry: Multiple wrestlers per weight class

Deadline: Fax by November 1, 2006 11am or GO online to pre-register at: http://safewrestling.com/register/register.asp

Fax or Email Entries To:

615-217-0047 or srokennedy@yahoo.com

Seeding: Coaches rating of 1-5 (1-strong, 3-average, 5-weak)

Registration Cost: $8.00 per wrestler (non-refundable)

Admission: $5.00 Adults $2.00 Student

Waiver: By paying my entry fee and acceptance thereof, I hereby release all participating groups, and other persons connected with this event from any and all liability for my injury or damages whatsoever arising from any participation in this event.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:

Ken Hammonds @ yaboyhamm@yahoo.com or

JONATHAN HARMON @ (615) 668-2353 BILL KENNEDY @ HM (615) 896-7172

harmonj@rcs.k12.tn.us @ WK (615) 898-7925

srokennedy@yahoo.com

Is there a list of the teams already scheduled to attend?

By the way, Hamm, I'm confused about something. Don't feel pressured to answer this if you don't want to, but are two people using your name? I thought you were coach Rodney Cash of Brentwood Academy, but apparently you're also the Blackman coach? I'm just curious, that's all.

By the way, Hamm, I'm confused about something. Don't feel pressured to answer this if you don't want to, but are two people using your name? I thought you were coach Rodney Cash of Brentwood Academy, but apparently you're also the Blackman coach? I'm just curious, that's all.

Blackman High School Coach.

Hamm also goes by "hammbone"..."hammer"..."hammerhead" (he does have a big smooth bald head)...

there are also other names that we call him but we cannot put those on coachT... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but most of all we call him the "big, bald and beautiful coach"

he calls himself...denzel washington jr... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />