Hickman County this year..........

centervilleballer1

I don't know how good Centerville will be this year, they were pretty good last year, but they lost like 4 starters and 2 or 3 leading scorers. Don't bet on dominating the district that your going into, it is a very tough district. You will have to go through Giles Co., Lewis Co., Marshall, Spring Hill, and Loretto. Those are the top 5 in the district not in that order, but they are all tough and very athletic. Giles, Marshall, and Loretto have some good size, Lewis is just gonna be quick and will try to run you to death, and Spring Hill will probably be able to shoot you out of the gym, their guards can knock down the jumpers. I don't think Page or East Hickman have a chance to finish above 6. I don't really know if Hickman will be above 5, it is gonna be tough for every team this year. Everybody is a little more equal now, but Giles is still the favorite in my book.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be deadly from 3 point land this year too......, we have size , speed, and the shooting to do great.. I am so pumped about this year. I seen Giles play last year, ......not worried. Not being cocky just confident, We plan on taking the district , and making a strong push in the playoffs, if all the big seniors stay healthy we should do good. Time is winding down......... games will begin soon! Go Dawgs!

I am glad your so pumped up........ /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> football is one thing.......Basketball is different. My prediction is you guys will not get past East this year , they may beat you very bad depending if a few big guys play as expected. Being thier first year they will have some bumps, but this is definetly not the football team. I have supported the Football team like anybody from East should, but I will say with confidence that East Hickman will hit the gates running, this is a good team. The Coach is by far the best choice for the job.

We will be deadly from 3 point land this year too......, we have size , speed, and the shooting to do great.. I am so pumped about this year. I seen Giles play last year, ......not worried. Not being cocky just confident, We plan on taking the district , and making a strong push in the playoffs, if all the big seniors stay healthy we should do good. Time is winding down......... games will begin soon! Go Dawgs!

Well, the thing is about having a great shooting team is that you don't shoot lights out every night. Lewis Co. will probably be the same way, but they have a couple of kids that can mix it up down low. Let me tell you something about Giles Co., watching them play and playing them are two completely different monsters. Whenever you watch Giles you thing that you should be able to beat them easy, but when you get on the floor you experience first hand how quick and how much more athletic and skilled they are first hand. I want you to know that you have probably stumbled into one of the best 2A districts in Mid-Tennessee, the only one that is better is right across from yall with CPA, Lipscomb, and all those other teams. Don't run your mouth to much cause I know many coaches that will use this post to motivate a team or make a coach not let up whenever their beating you like a bunch of dogs. It will happen and Billy Holt will probably be the one to do it, he will not call them off if you run your mouth. Just watch what you say cause it will come back to bite you in the butt.

CPA is pretty good. Harpeth plays them in a home and home as well as Goodpasture. The other 2A district north of you is decent too. Harpeth, Sycamore, Creekwood and Cheatham are pretty tough. It's just hard to get past Liberty Tech, Bolivar and the Jackson teams on a consistent basis. Liberty Tech is 3A this year. That helps.

Well, the thing is about having a great shooting team is that you don't shoot lights out every night. Lewis Co. will probably be the same way, but they have a couple of kids that can mix it up down low. Let me tell you something about Giles Co., watching them play and playing them are two completely different monsters. Whenever you watch Giles you thing that you should be able to beat them easy, but when you get on the floor you experience first hand how quick and how much more athletic and skilled they are first hand. I want you to know that you have probably stumbled into one of the best 2A districts in Mid-Tennessee, the only one that is better is right across from yall with CPA, Lipscomb, and all those other teams. Don't run your mouth to much cause I know many coaches that will use this post to motivate a team or make a coach not let up whenever their beating you like a bunch of dogs. It will happen and Billy Holt will probably be the one to do it, he will not call them off if you run your mouth. Just watch what you say cause it will come back to bite you in the butt.

How can you run the score up when your losing?????? We might not run it up on them.....we are not into running it up, just good fair competition. Trust me we will take it to the hoop on any team in our division. As far as the Mafia guy...... i know how to play, and shut down any of those East Players.

Hickman County is going to get the dog snot beat out of them by Giles, Spring Hill, and Lewis Co...Normally I wouldn't come and say it like that, but you seem to think that HC is about to come in here and steam roll this district. Not a chance....You won't take it to the hoop on Giles Co's Creashaun Holt, I'll tell you that right now. You take it to the hoop on him and you'll see the orange flying back in your face.

Hickman County is going to get the dog snot beat out of them by Giles, Spring Hill, and Lewis Co...Normally I wouldn't come and say it like that, but you seem to think that HC is about to come in here and steam roll this district. Not a chance....You won't take it to the hoop on Giles Co's Creashaun Holt, I'll tell you that right now. You take it to the hoop on him and you'll see the orange flying back in your face.

so this guy is the real deal huh????????? I imagine I will be dancing with him all night, but come one come all........... Well all i can say is just watch and observe, we are confident, ready and hungry, . We held our own in last years district, any of the teams we played and beat would be hard to handle in this 2-A , We will take each game as they go, but you can expect us to run the ball down your throats, it is coming be ready for it........... we have lots of speed and run the court hard, subs are just as fast......run and gun baby..........here we come. then when we get tired we will run the zone you will not be able to penetrate.

How can you run the score up when your losing?????? We might not run it up on them.....we are not into running it up, just good fair competition. Trust me we will take it to the hoop on any team in our division. As far as the Mafia guy...... i know how to play, and shut down any of those East Players.

You will not be shutting down any East Players, you will not be able to understand the game. Not only will East shut off your lanes, block your shots, steal your opportunities, but will dance around you to the hoop without you even knowing what is going on. Get your Gear on.

Centervilleballer1

If you are a player, please get off the messageboards and on the court practicing . If you are a parent or a fan, please stop giving other teams bulletin board material. The last time I checked, none of our current players have played on a winning team, we did not have winning records at any of the camps we participated in this summer and we have proven nothing. These type of posts do nothing but make our job harder. Try to do what you can to help us not hurt us.

You have got to be kidding me........... I dont want to call out names..........but I will tell you you are fueling the fire to get a real thrashing from East, I am confident East will be a very good team in thier first year, they will suprise people. They will not talk any trash or feed in to your little escapade. but rest assured you are getting ready to be a sad sad puppy dog, you guys have some fair ball players but please be real, and honest here , the core of your East talent stayed loyal to thier homeland............they have played as a team all thier lives and it is not about "I" and "me" . This is a solid bunch of Seniors who have been basically screwed all thier time in Centerville deserving to play a whole lot more than what they did, had the treatment been fair, things might be different. This is thier time to come out and really play and show what they got, the Coach has yet to tap into the talent he has,in his stable, .

He's not fueling East...he's fueling everyone in 10-AA...

Oh...I can't wait to see you try and run the ball down anyone's throat...I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see HC suffocated in last place this year....You won't be running and gunning on SH, Giles Co, or Lewis Co...they'll run right with you...probably beyond you....Those are the three most fit teams in the district and I don't know of anyone from Hickman Co. that can run with them.

But keep talking Centervilleballer....it'll be more fun for us to watch you squirm in January.