Region 5-3A Standings (Heading Into Week Nine)

Big Country

You are right. Spring Hill needs for the Cubs to lose this week against Montgomery Central as well.

Hey bulldog I will write them down and post them later this evening. BY THE WAY, did you call the radio station last week and give me a score update through the guy who was prompting for us back at the station. IF THAT WAS YOU THEN THANKS BECAUSE IT WAS A BIG HELP!!!!! If you are going to the Page at Spring Hill game this week then call the station anytime this week and get my cell # from someone down there. Ask for "Corky' when you call and tell him that you want my number. I'd love to get some score updates from that game while we are playing Montgomery Central this week. I'll already be getting score updates from the Marshall Co.-David Lipscomb & Creek Wood-Giles Co. games.

THANKS AGAIN!!!! If that wasn't you and you are going anyway then call the station because we'd love to get you on board with this thing. The number down there is (615) 792-6789.

Yes, That was me sending in those scores. Will send in this week's as well from Page/ Spring Hill unless I have to go to Knoxville.

I wouldn't be writing Page off this week. They know that beating Spring Hill puts them in a decent spot. So ...go ahead Raiders......look right past us....you better have a decent secondary.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, That was me sending in those scores. Will send in this week's as well from Page/ Spring Hill unless I have to go to Knoxville.

I wouldn't be writing Page off this week. They know that beating Spring Hill puts them in a decent spot. So ...go ahead Raiders......look right past us....you better have a decent secondary.

CANCEL THE TRIP!!!! I need your help this week bulldog /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Volunteers are not worth a 3 hour trip anyway /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CANCEL THE TRIP!!!! I need your help this week bulldog /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Volunteers are not worth a 3 hour trip anyway /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> no doubt bout that!!! vol fans are now vandy fans!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think cw can beat giles if they can find consistency for both halfs!!!

REGION 5-3A PLAYOFF SCENARIOS

David Lipscomb: The Mustangs are in the playoffs as we speak. They can clinch the region title this week if they beat Marshall Co.

Marshall Co.: The Tigers are in the playoffs as we speak. They can clinch the region title if they win their final two games against David Lipscomb & Giles Co. If they lose this week at DL then they are #2 if they beat Giles Co. next week.

Giles Co.: The Bobcats are in the playoffs as we speak. They can have an outside shot at the region title if Marshall Co. beat David Lipscomb this week THEN they beat Marshall Co. next week. If DL beats Marshall Co. this week then GC is #2 if they beat Marshall Co. next week.

Cheatham Co.: The Cubs are #4 if they win out. They are also in if they lose to Montgomery Central this week & beat Page next week IF Creek Wood is to lose one of their final two games.

Creek Wood: The Red Hawks are #4 if they win out & Cheatham Co. loses to either Montgomery Central or Page. If CW loses this week to GC then they'll need Page to beat SH this week and for Page to beat Cheatham Co. next week. They'll also need to beat SH themselves next week. That would secure the #4 seed for Creek Wood in a 3-WAY scenario.

Page: The Patriots are #4 if they win out & Creek Wood loses out to Giles Co. & Spring Hill.

Spring Hill: The Raiders are #4 if they win out & Cheatham Co. loses out.

I FIND IT FUNNY THAT CREEK WOOD WILL BE PULLING FOR PAGE TO WIN THEIR NEXT TWO GAMES & THAT PAGE WILL BE ROOTING FOR CREEK WOOD TO LOSE THEIR NEXT TWO GAMES /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ANOTHER FUNNY THOUGHT IS THAT CHEATHAM CAN LOSE TO MONTGOMERY CENTRAL BUT THEY CAN'T LOSE TO PAGE IF THEY HOPE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. THIS INVOLVES HEAD-TO-HEAD TIEBREAKER SCENARIOS.

GO FIGURE /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well hate to spoil that thought but providing MC breaking the streak I severly doubt that SPring Hill is looking past anyone. They will come to play.

Throw it at #2 Owens early and often /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

REGION 5-3A PLAYOFF SCENARIOS

David Lipscomb: The Mustangs are in the playoffs as we speak. They can clinch the region title this week if they beat Marshall Co.

Marshall Co.: The Tigers are in the playoffs as we speak. They can clinch the region title if they win their final two games against David Lipscomb & Giles Co. If they lose this week at DL then they are #2 if they beat Giles Co. next week.

Giles Co.: The Bobcats are in the playoffs as we speak. They can have an outside shot at the region title if Marshall Co. beat David Lipscomb this week THEN they beat Marshall Co. next week. If DL beats Marshall Co. this week then GC is #2 if they beat Marshall Co. next week.

Cheatham Co.: The Cubs are #4 if they win out. They are also in if they lose to Montgomery Central this week & beat Page next week IF Creek Wood is to lose one of their final two games.

Creek Wood: The Red Hawks are #4 if they win out & Cheatham Co. loses to either Montgomery Central or Page. If CW loses this week to GC then they'll need Page to beat SH this week and for Page to beat Cheatham Co. next week. They'll also need to beat SH themselves next week. That would secure the #4 seed for Creek Wood in a 3-WAY scenario.

Page: The Patriots are #4 if they win out & Creek Wood loses out to Giles Co. & Spring Hill.

Spring Hill: The Raiders are #4 if they win out & Cheatham Co. loses out.

I FIND IT FUNNY THAT CREEK WOOD WILL BE PULLING FOR PAGE TO WIN THEIR NEXT TWO GAMES & THAT PAGE WILL BE ROOTING FOR CREEK WOOD TO LOSE THEIR NEXT TWO GAMES /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ANOTHER FUNNY THOUGHT IS THAT CHEATHAM CAN LOSE TO MONTGOMERY CENTRAL BUT THEY CAN'T LOSE TO PAGE IF THEY HOPE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. THIS INVOLVES HEAD-TO-HEAD TIEBREAKER SCENARIOS.

GO FIGURE /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

DL 40 points better than Giles/Marshall

Giles/Marshall 40 points better than Creekwood/Page/Spring Hill

Creekwood/Page/Spring Hill 21 points better than Cheatham

Cheatham/Montgomery Central Priceless

DL 40 points better than Giles/Marshall

Giles/Marshall 40 points better than Creekwood/Page/Spring Hill

Creekwood/Page/Spring Hill 21 points better than Cheatham

Cheatham/Montgomery Central Priceless

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />