Hickman county has good coaches

Mommawilsondawg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Swenser hired a good bunch of coaches this fall.... Have you seen that good-looking curly hair feller from around Perry Co. or somewhere.... I don't know his name but he sure is pretty.... I wish ole mamma was single!!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha,

Can somebody say redneck!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dont make the wrong turn in Hickman County!!!!!lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can somebody say redneck!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dont make the wrong turn in Hickman County!!!!!lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We may be rednecks but we play some good football. Honey, you better not make the wrong turn or you will get you butt spanked. Momma can make sure that will happen.... I bet you are a Coach Daniels fan, we ran him oft along time ago.... Litte Dickson punk!

We may be rednecks but we play some good football. Honey, you better not make the wrong turn or you will get you butt spanked. Momma can make sure that will happen.... I bet you are a Coach Daniels fan, we ran him oft along time ago.... Litte Dickson punk!

you need to stop while your ahead you giving hickman county a bad name and when i say hickman county i mean the entire county NOT CENTERVILLE i live in hickman and i'm not a redneck

I know Swenser hired a good bunch of coaches this fall.... Have you seen that good-looking curly hair feller from around Perry Co. or somewhere.... I don't know his name but he sure is pretty.... I wish ole mamma was single!!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha,

MommaWilson you are right about that!!! I think his name is Courtney!!! All those coaches are a great bunch of guys in Hickman. That Swenser is a good fellow but he does need to dress nicer!!!

"I hear banjo music...."

"Yeah, PADDLE FASTER!"

you need to stop while your ahead you giving hickman county a bad name and when i say hickman county i mean the entire county NOT CENTERVILLE i live in hickman and i'm not a redneck

Honey, I just love football and Swenser has done a great job with these boys. I am Hickman co. and i will always love these boys that lay it on the line for the Dawgs. You need to go back and ask your momma if you can be on here... If ole momma could play i would be right out there with them....

Honey, I just love football and Swenser has done a great job with these boys. I am Hickman co. and i will always love these boys that lay it on the line for the Dawgs. You need to go back and ask your momma if you can be on here... If ole momma could play i would be right out there with them....

well thats good that you support your team but try to act alittle more classy

WOW This is the same group of people that called Lewis County rednecks...

Somebody throw some cold water on that momma.. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

SWENSER WILL HAVE THEM READY!

Coach Daniel left bc he knew hw had better things ahead of him im sure!!! He is now the Head Coach at CW and is on the verge of going to the playoffs for the 2nd time in only five years of varsity football!!!! Call it what you want, but he is doing a great job!!!! He learned from his daddy, another Dickson County boy who had a great coaching career at DCHS winning numberous state titles!!!!! I can assure yo Coach Daniel is not a punk!!!!! Gets your facts straight !!!!